Guys fought their guts out. Proud of the effort and the whole team.

Proud of the Vols in SEC tournament. This is a fun team to watch. I think they will be a tough out in the NCAA tourney and have found their mojo again. Hopefully Fulky is back soon but the team played extremely hard and acquitted themselves well without him.

As you said I think they found their mojo and will be a tough out for OOC teams in NCAA. SEC teams seem to know us and plays us well. I thought we came out with so much energy and emotion in 1st half it kind of drained us for 2nd and then refs started calling the game different. It really amazes me that Oates a young coach seems to have these refs intimidated , thought he should have been T'd but he took it to the limit and got the close calls 2nd half especially charging and the no walk calls. But that's why they pay him to try and get the edge any way you can..

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
Alabama only had one player play over 20 minutes in their win over Mississippi State. Tennessee was gassed the last 12 minutes. Led to less defensive pressure and less offensive execution, and just had no legs left.

I thought we looked gassed the last few minutes of the first half and much of the second half. KJ and JS looked very tired and their play reflected it.

Proud of the the team picked to win the conference and they lost in the semifinals? There isn’t nothing fun to watch about this group lol. They will be bounced this upcoming week.

Then why don't you kindly piss off if they hurt your precious feelings so much?

We just have to work on turnovers. Jaden and Keon had 10 between them today. If that was even 7 turnovers, we probably win.

It was the difference in the game. At one point Vols had 21 to Bama's 10. A TO is a lost possession. Hard to win game with 11 fewer possessions.

Its all what folks have said, TOs, officiating (too many CHARGE/block fouls), at one point it was every possession, and lack of Fulky. With Fulky, we get 14 points and 5 rebounds (and 3 more fouls), that’s the difference.

Tennessee missed 3 free throws the entire game

You’re right. Statistically they are an above average FT shooting team. It just seems like they miss FTs that they really need. It’s just hard to watch sometimes. My emotions probably got the best of me. Maybe they aren’t the best clutch FT shooting team, I dunno, I would be very skeptical of this team hitting FTs in crunch time.

I thought we looked gassed the last few minutes of the first half and much of the second half. KJ and JS looked very tired and their play reflected it.

I noticed that also. I hate saying it because I've been pretty critical of him this season, but JJJ has got to do more IMO....

Reactions: VOLED
Proud of Uros. This guy shocked me. Especially in the Bama game. We were dead in the water and he extended possessions and had tip ins. Litetally offered nothing all season though lol

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
Proud of Uros. This guy shocked me. Especially in the Bama game. We were dead in the water and he extended possessions and had tip ins. Litetally offered nothing all season though lol
Literally was never on the court long enough to offer anything

VN Store

Back