Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like def Leppard and all but say ... A funeral? Would be a bad time to blast pour some sugar on me
Depends. Will there be some hot female (alive) draped over the coffin? If so, sounds like a kickin' funeral to me.

That's exactly what happened to my husband in high school when he was holding the ball to run out the clock. They were beating Whitwell who was ranked #1 in the state. Their star player elbowed him and knocked him out. My husband's mother came flying out of the stands and was jumping up raking her nails down his back. So his mother and others came running on the court. Soon almost all of both sides were on the court and knives were out. My husband missed it all. Surprised there was not a brawl after this!
I would have died if my mom came on the court..... that would have been to fun to watch.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Same **** different year
Weed/drugs bust and a Memphis guy involved, color me surprised
It’s weed, UT and the police need to let this little **** go
Such ********

Florida guy is a punk and needs his ass beat
Hope fulky is ok
That was straight ********
GoVs!!!

Who are the prior Memphis guys? Banks didn’t have weed, and Bennett isn’t from Memphis.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Weed should be legal. Can’t wait for this older generation who believes it’s the devil to be out of power. It’s asinine to think pot is worse than beer/whiskey.
Yep I have had to stop smoking for job sake, and well only thing I can do is drink. Well you know how that goes the next day or 2. Lot more unproductive after hangover from beer, with smoke I never had any effect the next day, got up and went to it. Sucks

We even going to be able to practice defense with a Middle LB? Someone showed a picture of Banks in a sling the other day. Henry and Crouch gone. French and Willis do dumb stuff to get suspended. Who the heck practices there?

It’s the 2nd Saturday in March.

Good enough a time as any to beat a Bubba.

Concerned that we have to turn around less than 24 hours after a really physical game to play another one vs a team that only had 2 players over 20 minutes and they were 22. We had several in 30s. Barnes going to have to use that bench more today and needs to dirty it up

Crouch evidently going through spring practice I thought.

He was going to but seems like recent comments by coaches and media that he may not have been recently. Sounds like Michigan St pushing hard for him. I wouldn’t be shocked if his boy Nieds helped that contact happen since Mel tried to hire him away from us when he was at Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back