Savannah Bananas?

Went back in 2016-18 a couple of times. Pretty fun.
Sounds good...the 1st game sold out so they added another one...maybe with the interest we will get a team here again...hate to see The Hank sitting empty 20210312_123334.jpg

Reactions: vol66
We have a local team, used to be Yankee farm club here in pulaski VA, now called River Turtles.. But thursday they do buy one get one on all beers. Awesome time! Monday 1$ natty
I used to go to a few games there when I lived in the area. Nice little stadium they had

I used to go to a few games there when I lived in the area. Nice little stadium they had
When I traveled the country minor league baseball was my outlet from having to stay in a lonely hotel room...there were some awesome stadiums and you can generally get a good seat for a decent price...I didn't care if it was Rookie or AAA...I'd go to any of them...Hickory Crawdads Portland Sea Dogs...must have visited over 100 stadiums

Last edited:
Lady from the Bananas office called me today just to thank me for buying tickets and to ask me if I had any questions about the game...they really are a different type organization...I'm hoping they are scoping Mobile out to expand their league...got to be more than a coincidence that they chose the one city for their away tour that just happened to lose their minor league affiliate and has a decent stadium...with a statue of Hank Aaron and his boyhood home on site.

Is Kodak losing the Smokies to Knoxville? They put on a great show there and we loved going to the games when we lived in TN...our nearest team now is in Pensacola
I sort of like the Montgomery Biscuits(Tampa Bay Rays AA minor league affiliate) seeing that i live in SW Georgia.

index.png

VN Store

Back