Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the poster boy for a shift from team-first to me-first in CFB. He's all about his own goals and advancement, with little loyalty to his teammates or the team. You have to have that healthy balance where everyone's pulling together and players thrive when the team thrives.
I disagree to an extent..... loyalty, respect, and commitment are things..... our university and previous coaching staff has done absolutely nothing to earn any kind of loyalty from players..... past and present.... it sounds like the new staff and the university is trying to change that.... it is why we are doing these team building activities and sending out gifts to all our former vols.... if you want UT to be a prime destination for athletes.... everyone has to create an environment for that to happen.... I hold absolutely no ill towards any player that transfers and a debt of gratitude to the ones who are staying.

For the people in the back...

View attachment 356759
I remember a few years back someone did an investigative report of Bama football..... They showed where football players were advertising for local businesses.... partying on big yachts..... driving cars they obviously could not afford....... that report also went no where.... I really believe that the NCAA doesn’t care that people cheat.... they just don’t want their image tarnished by it being out there.

I remember a few years back someone did an investigative report of Bama football..... They showed where football players were advertising for local businesses.... partying on big yachts..... driving cars they obviously could not afford....... that report also went no where.... I really believe that the NCAA doesn’t care that people cheat.... they just don’t want their image tarnished by it being out there.
They only care when some programs cheat. Bama is a revenue producing blue blood just like OSU. They'll save the hammer for impudent outsiders like UT.

Aaaaaand THERE is the real reason you don't like it.

when the actual food does not live up to the hype and people go there despite the food because of other reasons, yeah I'll call the sheep out. But hey if you like it, you like it. Dry chicken with two soggy pickles on top doesn't do it for me. To each their own.

when the actual food does not live up to the hype and people go there despite the food because of other reasons, yeah I'll call the sheep out. But hey if you like it, you like it. Dry chicken with two soggy pickles on top doesn't do it for me. To each their own.
I don’t know anyone that goes there for other reasons..... I’m not the biggest fan but the rest of my family love it.

Last edited:

Sorry some of us can't afford Ruth's Chris 4 times a week. lmao

I know he’s pissed a lot of people off because of his choices but let’s not be complete dipS**ts about this😂 Henry T was our only brights spot on defense and the LB Corp,outside of pass coverage which he was lacking but that’s it.without Henry T 2 years ago we have another very embarrassing loss at Kentucky so let’s cut the hate talk just because he doesn’t want to be here.this is what makes us look miserable and pathetic as fans.the same thing can be said when a recruit chooses another school other than Tennessee.we sound sorry as Hell.
What's our best may not be Alabama's top 10. Like I said, I don't think he's a huge loss for us and I don't think he's a huge gain for Alabama. Was he the best player on our D? Maybe, but what is that really saying? He stands out amongst a bunch of not so good players. We'll see how he does at Bama.

Mine’s always perfectly juicy. Maybe your dry, overly antagonistic atheist humor sucks all the moisture out? 🤔

I'll put my 2 cents in on the zaxbys/ chicfila debate.

Tenders - zaxbys blows chicfila out of the water.

Chicken sandwich - I prefer the spicy chicken sandwich at chicfila over any chicken sandwich at zaxbys. Not by a wide margin though.

Fries - I dont get the love for the waffle fries....they're not that great. Zaxbys beats them out in the fries department.

Sauces - Zax sauce hands down. I would dip anything that glorious concoction.
Your answer has one flaw. The Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sandwich is the King of them all.

Last edited:

So people who allow their values to influence their choices are "sheep"? Interesting take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back