Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs? Pretty sure all energy drink addicts proudly proclaim that they ARE ADDICTED TO ENERGY DRINKS.
Had a guy that I worked with that used to take his high blood pressure meds with 5 of the Monsters he drank a day. For giggles I asked him if he ever thought his high BP might come from drinking those. He looked at me like I had 3 heads. About 3 months later he thanks me for pointing that out to him and he had cut them out completely. Was able to get off the BP meds.

Last edited:
I don’t blame Henry T personally. He came to play under a well known defensive staff that had a track record of putting kids in NFL with Pruitt/Sherrer. Then it gets stuck with Neids last yr and has a down year that exposed his weaknesses. He has potential to go Pro after this year so he can’t afford to risk another off year that makes it the norm instead of the exception. We don’t know what to expect from our defensive staff so can’t expect him to trust that he would be ok sticking around when he has a safe bet with no question marks begging him to come there.

As for Crouch, I like the kids personality but he is not a 5 star defensive player. If he isn’t playing running back then he is an average player. Good vs straight ahead run. Bad sideline to sideline and vs pass. He is stiff. Makes good plays at times but nothing spectacular. Banks was better and should have had those snaps but I’m sure Pruitt staff trying to keep recruiting promises to Crouch. Banks while raw can be special and makes game changing plays at position. I am interested to see Beasley get more chances. In very limited work he showed some signs of playmaking ability so would like to see if there is anything there. Willis probably will be better than Crouch anyway.

What have we seen that proves he’s a 5 star offensive player? Honest question.

I mean if you've not ordered your CFA waffle fries well done you have no place to discuss them.

I also will say Arby's has some pretty tasty chicken, even though they aren't a "chicken" place their buffalo chicken sandwich is pretty money, although messy.
The slider is better than the regular sized sandwich, IMO.

Reactions: ConwayFitty
Heupel gonna turn Harrison Bailey into a first round draft pick.
Lord I hope so, but the biggest reason I’m excited about the future is that for the first time in a long time it seems that we have a genuinely good person for a coach. Not a used car salesman or just a plain a&$hole.Doesn’t equate to wins , but is a refreshing start.

I'll admit it. Josh Heupel knew more about football at age 7 than you do right now.

I know lots about the footballs. Like the one guy pushes the oddly shaped ball through his legs to the other guy when the other guys says "hut". Then the other guy either hands the oddly shaped ball to running guy or throws the oddly shaped ball to catching guy.

No snickers for you Byron!

I know lots about the footballs. Like the one guy pushes the oddly shaped ball through his legs to the other guy when the other guys says "hut". Then the other guy either hands the oddly shaped ball to running guy or throws the oddly shaped ball to catching guy.

I almost told him to take a dose of snickers, but I thought he might make a run to his local convenience store and wipe them out.

Henry T doesn't want to be at UT. The other players are enrolled and going through workouts. Everyone has been through a lot, it's a period of adjustment and some players aren't sure where-- or if-- they fit in now. So they'll go through spring football and see how it goes.

It takes time to rebuild trust, and the more bonding with the team, the better. Sometimes, it's just broken, and those guys will leave.
Screw him..it is not our fault it went down like this. It would be nice to think that wearing the orange and white and running through the T actually meant something to at least one of these prick mercenary quitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back