Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bama system isn't going to work for UT. Neither is the UGA, LSU, Clemson or OSU systems. UT's old system no longer works, and we haven't found a new one. We'll flounder until we do.

CJH has a system. I like it! I hope that the players pick it up quickly and thrive.

I like what he wants from the defensive and ST sides as well. Looks like he brought in coaches that are excited about his ideas.

Let’s effing Go Big Orange!

FF poster with a new thread in the RF.
have fun fellas

iu

Henry T doesn't want to be at UT. The other players are enrolled and going through workouts. Everyone has been through a lot, it's a period of adjustment and some players aren't sure where-- or if-- they fit in now. So they'll go through spring football and see how it goes.

It takes time to rebuild trust, and the more bonding with the team, the better. Sometimes, it's just broken, and those guys will leave.
Then Henry T is dead to me and can GTFO.

go get in line sheep
Sorry everyone...I think I know what's going on here.

Back in the early 90's, my first job was at Chick-fil-A because they were one of the only places that would hire 15-years-olds. One day, I accidentally double-salted a batch of fries. Apparently Newt had some from that batch and has never been the same.

It's OK to give them another chance, Newt...I don't work there anymore. :cool:

I'll put my 2 cents in on the zaxbys/ chicfila debate.

Tenders - zaxbys blows chicfila out of the water.

Chicken sandwich - I prefer the spicy chicken sandwich at chicfila over any chicken sandwich at zaxbys. Not by a wide margin though.

Fries - I dont get the love for the waffle fries....they're not that great. Zaxbys beats them out in the fries department.

Sauces - Zax sauce hands down. I would dip anything that glorious concoction.

I mean if you've not ordered your CFA waffle fries well done you have no place to discuss them.

I also will say Arby's has some pretty tasty chicken, even though they aren't a "chicken" place their buffalo chicken sandwich is pretty money, although messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back