Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll preface this by saying I'm actually a Christian that believes in God (and Jesus), BUT I question some parts of the Bible. It's a book in the hands of man for like 2000 years that has been translated and edited by mankind during that time, not to mention, it was collated by a council formed by a Roman Emperor that decided what to include, and what NOT to include as gospel.

Anyone who's been in a funhouse knows mirrors can lie, not to mention even normal mirrors show a reverse image.

Film can easily be edited.

I have severe trust issues.

Not to derail the football forum, but you can trust the Bible as being faithful to the original autographs more than any other piece of ancient literature - by a long shot. The Canon of the New Testament was widely accepted in the earliest days of the church long before any Roman councils. These tired old arguments against the reliability of the Bible have been around for decades, but melt away upon close inspection.

So, connecting this back to football, I agree with Rodney Gardner and I think he will make a fine coach. Excited to have him!

Not to derail the football forum, but you can trust the Bible as being faithful to the original autographs more than any other piece of ancient literature - by a long shot. The Canon of the New Testament was widely accepted in the earliest days of the church long before any Roman councils. These tired old arguments against the reliability of the Bible have been around for decades, but melt away upon close inspection.

So, connecting this back to football, I agree with Rodney Gardner and I think he will make a fine coach. Excited to have him!

Well said. Agree on both fronts.

1D67CD28-5993-46ED-85F9-AFFEDEB5E3F4.png

There is no way I can believe that.
There is no way I can believe that.
iu

Thanks. You summarized that much better than I would and I was getting the itchy fingers.

We are so blessed to have CRG and the recruiting for D-linemen is going to go BOOM!

They could have had him for $27 mil per a couple years ago...errybody said the same thing. Predicted $40 mil per would be the final tab back then.

I don't think Prescott is a horrible QB, but I do think he's overrated. I think someone like Wilson or Watson could do more with the Cowboys.

Rodney Gardner?

Never heard of him....

I don't think Prescott is a horrible QB, but I do think he's overrated. I think someone like Wilson or Watson could do more with the Cowboys.
I don’t know many who overrate him. He’s not a generational talent, but he qualifies as a legit franchise QB. You dicker around to get Wilson and Watson (both requiring trades) and you could end up with no franchise QB. You shell out more than other franchises to land Wilson or Watson and you’re behind the 8 ball in draft picks/assets to build around him. With Dak signed, you can move forward sooner.

Important game for what should be our next hoops coach on espn2. Punching a ticket to the dance should solidify RL resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back