Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springer needs to come back. He's athletic but not ready
Neither one of our freshmen are ready for the next level. KJ is a turnover just waiting to happen. Sooner or later, he's gotta slow down and let the game come to him. He seems like he's trying to hard.

So... Here's my opinion on the NCAA.

I think there is a massive misconception about what they are trying to do in college sports. The opinion I see mostly is "Everyone is cheating, and the NCAA would like to stop it but they are too undermanned or incompetent to do that".

I think that's naive. What the NCAA would like to do is make sure it doesn't become widespread knowledge that everyone is cheating.

There is zero chance that video gets seen by more than a few thousand people, so there is zero chance they are going to give a **** about it. If it was being reported by ESPN, then maybe they would investigate.

This is also why I don't buy that the NCAA is going to slap us on the wrist for self reporting. That would make sense if they were trying to prevent cheating. They aren't. They are trying to prevent cheating that makes headlines. And nothing makes headlines like self reporting dozens of level 1 violations. There is no reason to think the NCAA is happy about someone self reporting violations. They want CFB to exist exactly how it is as badly as anyone: Where a few million dollars are passed under the table to the best players and the schools reap the lion's share of the money.

Just my two cents.
I believe the video has already been seen by more than 30,000 already. . . based on the shares and views, etc.

I try daily to show my daughters that their worth does not come from the attentions of a man/boy and they should never feel that they need the attention of a man/boy to feel validated. Their worth comes from God and nowhere else. The world tells young ladies differently but I disagree with most of what the world puts out there, especially in regards to my daughters and how they should be raised.

Not @ing you. Just a subject I am particularly passionate about.

I admire this post!..props to you @Glitch some women feel like they need that attention from a male to feel worthy and that couldn’t be farther from the truth..a woman knowing her worth and valuing her independence are 1 and 2 on the life lesson chart for a woman (in my opinion) and saves you time from having to whip someone’s ass because she will cut it off before it gets to that point because of what you taught her...keep uh rockin pops 🤌🏼🤘🏽🤘🏽

I believe the video has already been seen by more than 30,000 already. . . based on the shares and views, etc.
I was being slightly hyberbolic. I'll put it this way.. They won't be discussing that video on any national broadcasts any time soon. Couple that with the fact that, like I said, there is nothing damning about two known POS dudes talking about a school they don't work at.

Pons is no doubt leaving.he was ready to go last year but didn’t get good feed back from the NBA.
If he didn't get good feed back last year, he dam sure ain't gettin' it this year. I believe he's heading back to France to play ball over there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
Baseball Vols closed out a sweep against Georgia State today, 7-0, to go to 11-2 on the season. I am a little concerned about the hitting. We got nine hits and 2 HR today, but overall, our team BA is not great. But, good pitching beats good hitting. We will see how good we are soon when we start the SEC schedule. Go Vols!!

Baseball Vols closed out a sweep against Georgia State today, 7-0, to go to 11-2 on the season. I am a little concerned about the hitting. We got nine hits and 2 HR today, but overall, our team BA is not great. But, good pitching beats good hitting. We will see how good we are soon when we start the SEC schedule. Go Vols!!
When does the SEC start?

How did I miss this post?

I'm not giving up my left testicle, or my right one either. Besides I may have never ran through the T, but I helped form the T back in my POTS days. I've been on the field when that crowd roars.

That’s okay...come to find out neither of your testicles were enough to broker the deal...😎😳🤔
Yeah, well, your mom seemed to like 'em.

Dude, how old are you?
My Mother passed away in 2012 at age 84.
Maybe rethink that insult...paints you in a worse light than me. 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back