Can We Retain Henry T and QC

When does this senseless discussion end? Who cares where they go? No fans worth their orange T-shirts here wants them so who cares at this point.?
I feel ya. If they don't want to be a Vol, then get the eff out. Buh bye!

Reactions: T_Vol376
I just think this is a situation where people want to have their cake and eat it too. I think if they don’t value the scholarship to the point where they feel it is enough they could be provided another option. I mean people watch the 7on7, so why wouldn’t they watch this league? But there is no situation where all of it is right IMO... personally my vote is that it stays as it is.

I think people would watch it. It’s just a question of watching it to the extent that it would have the financial means to offer a product that the NFL and top players out of HS could take seriously. If it happened, the NFL would have back it financially for sure.

Reactions: vegasvolfan
I think people would watch it. It’s just a question of watching it to the extent that it would have the financial means to offer a product that the NFL and top players out of HS could take seriously. If it happened, the NFL would have back it financially for sure.
My thoughts exactly when it comes to NFL backing it. I bet some would take it seriously vs having people take their tests and having to deal with all that. I think it would destroy CFB as we know it, but listening to Mullen talk about his thoughts on considering the NFL... and how CFB might change... makes me think drastic changes are coming anyways. Could college teams play these teams? That would be interesting too lol

Henry T is long gone. Fans need to move on from him.
Just too bad some little mountain gal, wild as a mink but sweet as soda pop, didn't whoop somethin on him and say, you are a Tennessee boy now and our chilluns will always bleed orange. Eh, law.

Reactions: All_Vol87
When does this senseless discussion end? Who cares where they go? No fans worth their orange T-shirts here wants them so who cares at this point.?
It could end for you right now...if you really wanted it to.

VN Store

Back