Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is literally the definition of bandwagon.

Recruits aren’t picking a team to cheer for. That’s the difference.

They’re picking a team with coaches who have proven they know what the hell they’re doing and they believe can develop them and get them to the league.

Not true for all recruits, but true for the majority of the elite recruits.

More of a business decision that can affect their future earning potential than anything else.

Its not going to happen, but Barnes might need to consider retirement this off season. He is what he is, we will be decent with him but wont win anything big.

So we're finally pulling in the best players we've ever gotten and you believe Barnes leaving is the answer? I left the 'fire your way to greatness' bus long time ago.

It’s crazy how this team isn’t better on offense. They turn the ball over too much, yes, but they just can’t hit shots. They get good looks, but they don’t go in.

So we're finally pulling in the best players we've ever gotten and you believe Barnes leaving is the answer? I left the 'fire your way to greatness' bus long time ago.
Where did I say he needed to be fired? The facts are Barnes is an old school coach whos team relies on 2 things that are obsolete in todays game. Hes never going to win anything big.

What happened to the effort and defense at beginning of season? Too many guys that don’t want to be the guy. We drive and stop and look for someone else instead of driving to the basket to score. So many passed up good shots that lead to bad shots.
what makes me crazy is going almost to the basket and then throwing it back out.

Reactions: JacketVol
Butch Jones at Tennessee

In Josh Dobbs starts: 23-12 (.657)
In all other games: 11-15 (.423)

Rick Barnes at Tennessee

With Grant Williams: 73-31 (.716)
Without Grant Williams: 48-40 (.545)

dd0.jpg

Reactions: JacketVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store