Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and that’s exactly my thoughts. We have no real big man, play small ball on our run bigger teams

Playing small ball reduces the chances of getting rebounds.

Against teams with a lot of length, I don’t think it would be all that effective.

better than any coach UT has ever had

Meyers and Pearl included. Both had better talent and did less.
Wasn’t around for Meyers but I felt pearl had a chance to win a championship.... I just don’t feel that way with Barnes..... I wish Barnes could adapt and take the next step bc he does a lot of things really well.

I just wish he would quit beating around the bush with Fulky and say what is wrong. Everyone knows they aren’t saying something. No point of hiding it now he is worthless and it has to be something. The guy looks exhausted one minute into game

Keep thinking that. Add injuries as well. But believe what you want. Barnes sucks. 😂😂😂
Where did I say he sucks? Look at his record at TX this is what he is, he underachieves, he steadies ships but he doesnt make them in ferrari's. Hes ok hes old school but he aint winning a conference title outright or getting past a sweet 16 anytime soon in his career.

I just wish he would quit beating around the bush with Fulky and say what is wrong. Everyone knows they aren’t saying something. No point of hiding it now he is worthless and it has to be something. The guy looks exhausted one minute into game
I hate using COVID as an excuse, but ive wondered if hes having long term effects from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back