Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. We will go after Horn. Qbs rarely decommit especially Bama commits.
I agree they don’t typically but I think this kid likes the vols especially if we offer him a reason to change his mind..... either way that is the last position that I am worried about with this staff.... we will always have imo an nfl potential qb or a great “system” qb.

I know he was heavy into the roids, but I love me some Sammy Sosa.

Same bro!...not even from here and ran around the bases with a small American flag after 911..was enough for me.they don’t make em like that no more.I still get tears watching it along with Whitney houston setting the bar extremely high when she killed the National anthem during desert storm...best version ever in my opinion till this day.

Dudes 'roided out of their minds made for some fantastic baseball. The season with him and McGuire going back and forth was amazing... then of course Bonds shattering records*

Sammy and mark saved baseball people always forget the strike ...which is why they get a pass from me when the roid discussion comes up...

Sammy and mark saved baseball people always forget the strike ...which is why they get a pass from me when the roid discussion comes up...
Major League Baseball knew about and encouraged their use...... its ridiculous that they penalize these players now.

Last edited:
Isn’t Rome like the 3rd or 4th person to say something about JH being freaky smart? Must be something about being around him that gives off that vibe.
One thing never said about Pruitt was that he was 'scary smart'. Pruitt's defensive football IQ might be 'aight', but his everyday IQ points are probably closer to that of a few 'field goes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back