Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Bob you just jinxed us!..now everyone will remember your name..enjoy your 10 seconds of fame douche canoe...you know what to do

View attachment 354374

60215544.jpg

I am all in on Sam Horn.
I'm all in on anybody that WANTS to come here. I think we may miss on a few we really want this year and the that's just how it goes but if JH can win a few games and let the elite players see they can thrive in this offense on the big stage they will want to play here. If the defense shows ANY improvement the wins will come and if they prove to be a type of defense that flies around on the field and make big plays the defensive players will want to be a part of that as well.

We sell Kratom in our stores, and SO many people have said it’s helped them kick opiate addiction. I fully expect government to do something like ban it bc it helps people!
Is this capsule form, tea? Have a nephew with opioid issues, so would appreciate any info..

I'm going to get a new box of Crayons, a brand spanking new coloring book, a hand full of Skittles and will be headed to my little corner of the room and anxiously await the elation or melt down of Volnation over the decision of a teenager and his football future. No place in the world quiet like it ......no place, nowhere but we are Vol fans so what else would anyone expect. GO VOLS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back