U.S. Launches Millitary Strike Against Syria (merged)

Do you agree with Trump's decision to strike Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah, okay. There is a White House official in the Biden Administration giving Jack Posobiec inside scoops on VP Kamala Harris's mood. Why not? Posobiec is such a fine journalist. He broke the "Pizzagate" scandal after all. The things you guys will accept at face value and with no questions asked are comical.

Yeah, okay. There is a White House official in the Biden Administration giving Jack Posobiec inside scoops on VP Kamala Harris's mood. Why not? Posobiec is such a fine journalist. He broke the "Pizzagate" scandal after all. The things you guys will accept at face value and with no questions asked are comical.
Right you only trust "Pentagon officials" my bad

So you all no longer believe “sources inside the WH?”

LOL

Jack Posobeic is the idiot whisper. How many times can one guy fall flat on his face before people stop eating the garbage he feeds them?

Reactions: BowlBrother85
LOL

Jack Posobeic is the idiot whisper. How many times can one guy fall flat on his face before people stop eating the garbage he feeds them?

I didn't think it could get worse than people like Sarah Carter or Ben Shapiro but Jack P is the worst of the partisan hate salesman. They are just below the tik toc titty girls who believes they're 'influencers.' Without spewing lies and vitriol, Jack would have nothing to offer. It's his whole brand.

Says the person who just claimed we never leave a country we were at war with.

Yeah exactly. Like how we're still in England, Mexico, Spain, Vietnam, Grenada, Italy, The Barbary Coast, Panama, The Phillippines, Every Other Country in the Central Powers (minus Germany), etc.

And the Pentagon yeah they never lie.
Gordon Brown says Pentagon misled UK over case for Iraq invasion

Newsflash genius, we have bases in about half the countries on this list. We haven't left Germany since WWII. We haven't left Japan since WWII. We've been in Iraq since we invaded it. We've been in Afghanistan since we invaded it. Too bad we got our butts kicked in Vietnam or we'd still be there too.

Get off youtube. Read some books.

I didn't think it could get worse than people like Sarah Carter or Ben Shapiro but Jack P is the worst of the partisan hate salesman. They are just below the tik toc titty girls who believes they're 'influencers.' Without spewing lies and vitriol, Jack would have nothing to offer. It's his whole brand.

Forget to switch to your other troll account?
AE3DC648-9DAE-44E0-AAFE-FEB10A6558EB.jpeg

Newsflash genius, we have bases in about half the countries on this list. We haven't left Germany since WWII. We haven't left Japan since WWII. We've been in Iraq since we invaded it. We've been in Afghanistan since we invaded it. Too bad we got our butts kicked in Vietnam or we'd still be there too.

Get off youtube. Read some books.
Out of curiosity when was the last time we performed a “defensive strike” in Germany, Japan, the UK, ... you get the picture.

I didn't think it could get worse than people like Sarah Carter or Ben Shapiro but Jack P is the worst of the partisan hate salesman. They are just below the tik toc titty girl who believes she's an 'influencer.' Without spewing lies and vitriol, Jack would have nothing to offer. It's his whole brand.
Extremism the new normal of the Republican party. It's all about conspiracy theories, xenophobia and white nationalism.

Reactions: Septic
You got busted 😂
Next time don’t forget to switch accounts. Now youre just a butthurt clown replying to her own posts.

TF are you babbling about?

Oh I see now, i simply replied to the wrong post. Calm down.

Or don't, I think it's kind of funny you think I'm BB.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

VN Store

Back