Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about facts...... it’s about which lawyer tells a better story and gets the jury to buy in more.
The story’s already been written. Jury will be more pre-disposed to side with the defendants...underdog thing. Burden of proof in spinning other than what is clearly displayed on the video will require better talent than Mark Twain...don’t see it. Think they’ll save themselves time and more humiliation by taking their beatings and shutting up.

Those two will be Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz by the time the lawyers are done. The football player will probably show up with a guide dog .
Then the video will show them in all their douchey arrogant entitled blue jean jacket wearing glory. The other lawyers will barely need their license.

The story’s already been written. Jury will be more pre-disposed to side with the defendants...underdog thing. Burden of proof in spinning other than what is clearly displayed on the video will require better talent than Mark Twain...don’t see it. Think they’ll save themselves time and more humiliation by taking their beatings and shutting up.

100% agree. The video will show the bloody nose and that the football player did not back off, kept pressing the issue. Jurists will see that as intimidating the victim despite his MMA background.

All parties need to just walk away and shut up. Lesson learned? Will see.

Is there insulation in your floor joists? Hope not. You will have fungus on your joists for sure now. Need some 12 mil reinforced plastic and a timbor spray probably. Check your gutters . Look for a salt line on block , efflorescence. It may be doing this often. Wish I could inspect it for ye

Edit water heater prob. Set up a gravity drain with some pvc pipe out thru block in case it happens again. Make damn sure a good fungus guy inspects that in a couple months
I'm just a renter. Hope to be out of this place in a couple months anyway. But I appreciate the lookout.

When a player enters the portal does the school still pay their financial aid? If so I’d tell most of them to kick rocks and make them pay their own way.
School has the right to revoke their scholarship. Somebody displayed the legalese on here once upon a time.

Last edited:
Love McAfee.
NSFW.

Have a very crazy friend here that was a 3x state championship rassler, Done bjj the last 10-12 years, did several tours, and just is plain not right in the head.
He called out mcafee for months on end about not being a true WVU fan, challenged him to a cage fight daily. Mcafee finally responded to him, it never happened, but was funny to watch.

Another "helper" in the secondary. Like. Takes the pressure off Martinez being able to get things done.
Very impressive. However, a lot of people would be impressive compare to what we have had coaching the DBs for a number of years. I wonder how he has his DBs defend in in slants and deep balls. He also seems to be able to gain yardage with special teams. His stats are really good and I would be pleased to see him on the staff.

Brumfield sounds like a good one and if it is the case we have a HC thst actually cares about special teams being a focus. Special teams coverage and return units were so poorly coached under Pruitt. That was one thing Butch was good at was the return/coverage game. Pruitt idiot wanted fair catches all the time instead of returns.

Do not care if Artis is unhappy or not. He should be lucky he was kept around. I doubt he has many opportunities with same title.

Imo Gray will regret leaving TN. Does Oklahoma run the ball? All I see them do is pass. I have wondered if he was encouraged to leave for his part in the investigation.

Haha alright thank you sir.

Soo...is there anything that can be done to minimize the pain once her insurance spikes? Or does me being the primary driver and driving 80%+ of the miles do nothing and we are just stuck with her poor record no matter how we configure things?

Tia capt'in

The good news right now is your rates are very, very low. I mostly work on policies in Colorado right now and what you are paying is around 25%-50% of the cost of the average policies here.
There are two things to look into:
1. Safe drivers course
2. Telematics program. Depending on your carrier you can sign up for an app that will monitor your driving habits. If they are good, discount follows.

It does not matter who the primary driver is on the vehicle.

Verify everything with your agent of course.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
School has the right to revoke their scholarship. Somebody displayed the legalese on here last once upon a time.

Here is why the player has the school by the balls here

The obvious one is the player is 100% gone but that isn’t the real reason schools don’t need to go that route. The real issue is with APR which if low enough cost schools scholarships. If a player decided to sit out or just go take cheap online courses at a non 4 year ncaa school that cost the school a pt in APR. it wouldn’t take many of those and schools would lose scholarships

100% agree. The video will show the bloody nose and that the football player did not back off, kept pressing the issue. Jurists will see that as intimidating the victim despite his MMA background.

All parties need to just walk away and shut up. Lesson learned? Will see.

Maybe if Spencer didn't have to go through hours of reconstructive surgery to fix his orbital socket and save one of his eyes that would be the case...we may not see much more of this in the media since the "shock and awe" has already been covered, but I doubt both parties just walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back