Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what would happen if I went into a bank or store and when I wanted to talk to someone, I pulled down my mask and then pulled it back up after talking to them?

Tourney is all about getting hot at the right time and matchups. I wouldn’t bet against an inconsistent team that has shown they can be elite
They'll have to shoot the three to advance. We have zero inside game. That's especially true when facing a physical team. We get pushed off the blocks and shoot fade aways on all our inside stuff.

Keon and Springer won the game against KY. It was new and KY wasn't prepared. They are prepared today. They were going to make other players beat us. We have no one else to step up. I bet we get beat in the second round. With the way we're playing I'd say our seating will drop to about 7-8 and we'll have a tough first two games. I think the sweet sixteen is our ceiling.

Yep. Our numbers are bloated because of low volume early in the year. But when TN has to shoot the 3 they cant.

LSU showed the blueprint on how to beat us if you have long, athletic players. Collapse the middle as our slashing players drive to the basket and make us beat you with the outside shot. We have too many offensive liabilities and about two players who can get their shot on their own.

For the life of me I don’t know why Fulky hangs out around the 3 point line on offense. He isn’t a threat to shoot. Also he is on the only player with height.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
They'll have to shoot the three to advance. We have zero inside game. That's especially true when facing a physical team. We get pushed off the blocks and shoot fade aways on all our inside stuff.

Keon and Springer won the game against KY. It was new and KY wasn't prepared. They are prepared today. They were going to make other players beat us. We have no one else to step up. I bet we get beat in the second round. With the way we're playing I'd say our seating will drop to about 7-8 and we'll have a tough first two games. I think the sweet sixteen is our ceiling.
I was thinking about that today, we really might not make it to the second weekend.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
LSU showed the blueprint on how to beat us if you have long, athletic players. Collapse the middle as our slashing players drive to the basket and make us beat you with the outside shot. We have too many offensive liabilities and about two players who can get their shot on their own.

For the life of me I don’t know why Fulky hangs out around the 3 point line on offense. He isn’t a threat to shoot. Also he is on the only player with height.
Even a mid major, sag back with your 1 and 2 have the 5 step up and converge. Have your 3 and 4 mark Keon and Jaden.
As far as Fulky, I have no clue besides its part of Barnes dumbass offense. He did the same **** with Grant a lot too. Hes going to force his style wether it works or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back