Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said this a number of times in the baseball forum and I’ll be brief trying to explain my
Opinion

1) TV is exactly the only kind of coach that can win here. He recruits in a way that treats each recruit as a number and catches and releases like they are fish when the live well is full. But again this is the only way to win when Vandy is on your backyard

2) over signing must be done to protect yourself from the draft. 35 is the roster limit so recruiting to 38-42 players is what must be done to protect yourself from the mookie Betts of the world. BUT it’s when you over recruit to take advantage of the rules to a much higher degree that is a problem. TV will have 50 or more players for each team before he throws fish back out of the live well .

That’s why I can’t support this program
1597017268180.gif

Thanks Jimmy!! HAHA! I got to Jimmy someone !!
giphy.gif

If Henry T goes to Bama, Henry T goes to Bama. In America, at least for now, we get to make choices. As a Vol fan I support him and any other player that wants to exercise their rights to choose where they go to school and ball. However, by leaving he ceases to matter to me as a Vol football fan. I wish him well as a person, but don't care as Vol supporter other than I want our O-linemen to pancake him on every play like I do the rest of the bammers.

I'm good with every staff move that has been made with the exception of Martinez. I hope Banks can clean up his performance. Will see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back