'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

Sounds like Eason will be a DE barring a substantial weight loss, especially considering we will likely be moving back to a 4 man front.

Beasley, McDonald and Willis could be very well suited for sub package LB/Rover type role in the nickel sets.

Banks or Crouch going to be MLB by default.

Time will tell though.
Eason is down to 250 so he's in that perfect mold currently. Crouch could play Mike, but he's slow and I don't see him captaining the defense with his issues reacting last year -- just don't know that he has it. I think letting him chase QB's may play a role in getting him to stay honestly.

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Eason is down to 250 so he's in that perfect mold currently. Crouch could play Mike, but he's slow and I don't see him captaining the defense with his issues reacting last year -- just don't know that he has it. I think letting him chase QB's may play a role in getting him to stay honestly.

You think Eason is faster than Crouch?

Eason was known as a 2 down box thumper as a recruit. He’s also had issues keep his weight down.

I agree Crouch is better suited for rushing role but with our personnel I’d say he ends up at Mike. Likely a moot point as good chance he leaves.

You think Eason is faster than Crouch?

Eason was known as a 2 down box thumper as a recruit. He’s also had issues keep his weight down.

I agree Crouch is better suited for rushing role but with our personnel I’d say he ends up at Mike. Likely a moot point as good chance he leaves.
You might be confusing him with someone else. Rivals said the dude could even play safety if needed. Dude is a true 3 down backer. I’m sure I can find their “impact analysis” or whatever they call it.

You might be confusing him with someone else. Rivals said the dude could even play safety if needed. Dude is a true 3 down backer. I’m sure I can find their “impact analysis” or whatever they call it.
Yeah Bryson Eason can move. He’s athletic enough to be a 3-down backer. From a pure physical and athletic standpoint, he was compared to Devin White.

Reactions: Joe Dirt
Ok thanks for the article. But his high school coach saying that he can probably play safety is just him boosting up what his players are capable of. There’s no way he can play safety at this level.
Surely not. But earlier in the article they touted his coverage ability. I was just showing the part I had referenced.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Uhh he ran a 4.9 ...... he isn’t playing Safety sorry to burst your bubble.
Well duh, ya goober. The last good 43 MLB we had was AJ Johnson. I’m certain this dude can move about that well. The point was that he wasn’t just a 2 down run stuffer.

You got the Whitehaven players mixed up. McDonald is the one who played a little safety last year. They thought Eason might even get big enough to be a DL.

VN Store

Back