Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG transfered so there's really no football related arguments to be had right now.
I am going to head over to Freak's sister site cougarnation.com and start a thread about the starting QB by talking about how good JG looks in practice.

PS....I don't think cougarnation.com is about Washington State football. But in other news, I got a nice older lady that has offered to take me out on the town this weekend.

Not that there is anything wrong with that..🤷‍♂️

Just for you.

giphy.gif

We still haven't brought up B.B. King, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, Derek Trucks and a lot more Blues players

Steve Howe, Zakk Wilde, Eddie Van Halen, Jeff Beck, Brian May, Trevor Rabin..and a lot more rockers.

I have decided that there are a bunch of people that can play really really well !!!! LOL
Jeff Beck was a genius.......one of the top 5, for sure

We still haven't brought up B.B. King, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, Derek Trucks and a lot more Blues players

Steve Howe, Zakk Wilde, Eddie Van Halen, Jeff Beck, Brian May, Trevor Rabin..and a lot more rockers.

I have decided that there are a bunch of people that can play really really well !!!! LOL
I mentioned BB.

Reactions: thistime
Since we’re on music , movie old school when franks wife ask for a divorce and as he’s walking away song starts playing and never gets to any words ?? Anybody know ?

Music debate:

Widespread Panic (IMO best southern rock band)
Grateful Dead (best band)
J.J. Cale (songwriter and guitarist). Clapton owes lots of his fame to JJ.
The Band (most underrated)
Merl Saunders and Jerry Garcia live albums are 🔥.

So much great music out there it’s hard to narrow it down.

Last edited:
Life or death choices?
Music debate:

Widespread Panic (IMO best southern rock band)
Grateful Dead (best band)
J.J. Cale (songwriter and guitarist). Clapton owes lots of his fame to JJ.
The Band (most underrated).
Merl Saunders and Jerry Garcia live albums are 🔥.

So much great music out there it’s hard to narrow it down.
Jerry was reason for my birth into bluegrass. Dont play personally but...did a stint in public radio.

Thing about bluegrass in E TN, the guy standing next to you at gas station could be a grammy winning guitarist.

Juuuuust because I live for heated volnation (RF) heated discussions😇👀👀😅 Yall have fun😂😂🤘🏽😈😈😈 I’ll check in later for the comments🧡🤍

View attachment 352708
I love all kinds of music, but if I was picking the most influential name on the list, it'd easily be The Beatles. Between them and Elvis, they completely changed the face of music. That's not to say others weren't influential, they were, but no one changed everything like they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back