Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

Landers was part of a Good Ole Boy fraternity of SEC coaches like Van Chancellor, Jim Foster, and to a lesser extent Gary Blair who just could not beat Pat Summitt and couldn't stand it. Obviously, the trauma remains for Oilslick Andy.
Meh, Landers has always been a salty jack@$$ when it comes to the Lady Vols. It would have to be hard to be a “hometown” guy as an old school college coach, watch Pat completely crush your dreams, game after game after game, at your “hometown” school.
I’ve never paid him much attention and honestly, I know a few people that know him personally and they all talk of how great a guy he is.🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
There's the signature win. So much was right about it. That it was decisive. The comeback. The continued impressive job by KJH, especially with halftime adjustments and refocused mindset. The hostile takeover of the game by Ms Rennia Davis, dovetailing beautifully with the first half artistry of Ms Rae Burrell. KK and Key in their own at times frustrating way, stringing together just enough to keep Boston from beating us.

But perhaps most importantly, the role in the win of the PGs. Glory Hallelujah! That JH hit probably the decisive shot and played so well. That Walker came back so tough in the decisive 3rd quarter. That they played together so well. If they can build on this . . .

OMGGGGGG, you guys, I wasn’t able to watch the game tonight and all I did was follow this thread and I just made it to the end finally! 😂 Imagine reading this thread from start to finish and the rollercoaster of emotions I’ve been through! 😂😂😂 GREAT WIN!

VN Store

Back