Game Thread: (21/21) Lady Vols vs. (2/3) South Carolina

I know we are getting whipped, but just one time I wished Kellie would get in the refs face and get a technical.. She needs To stand up for her players

Reactions: UT Challenger
i'm left wondering what the lady vols look like in practice.
So you haven't been watching this season? Sometimes this team can look very good against very good teams. Other times they look like the second quarter tonight. Consistency is not a thing yet.

No sh*t Sherlock. We know. The story now is they're trying to re-establish the program. Try to keep up.

You mean big games like the 25 RD just put on top 10 team Texas A & M? Reread your post. Rae has 13 shots. They will not both be able to have 13 shots a half. Sometimes RD has struggled to find her O when trying to defer to Rae. She'll get on track in the 2nd half I'll bet.

Most of all, we have to get on the boards. We need Key to get some smelling salts at halftime.
That's the issue, she shouldn't be defering to Rae because Kellie constantly runs the offense through RD. There is at no point should RD have fewer shot attempt than Kasi. 25 against A&M is great, it is also her Career high if I am not mistaken. If we are to be a better team we need our star to give her best every game and not pick and choose what games she decides to get up for.

My post wasn't meant in anyway to put her down, it was simply to point out that we need her to perform consistently.

SC has gone cold.

If they stay that way we will have a shot. But we will have to play a lot better because we should be down a lot more than we are.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This team is terrible. Key is the only real player on this team. She would be a load playing for a good coaching staff. Burrell and Suarez don't realize they have team mates. Davis is the poster player for what's wrong with the program. Lack of effort.

Seriously? Burrell is the best player by a wide margin and you put her in the same sentence as 33.

VN Store

Back