Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize most people here have better internet than I do but since it seems it’s being discussed, I feel inclined to share my setup so that it might help people in rural areas that don’t have a good option for internet. I purchased a mofi wireless modem and pay monthly for a mobile package through page plus wireless(Verizon) $65 a month for unlimited. Unlimited isn’t really unlimited though as a couple months we’ve been shut off for going over 200 gigs. We chose page plus because Verizon tower is closer to our house. It would work with AT&T too though if thats what’s closest to you. My download speeds vary between 30-50 mbps and upload speeds 10-20mbps. Those speeds aren’t fast compared to fiber optic but it’s better than nothing. It’s the best option we have at the moment.

Reactions: StoVol and Volnukem
It's a shame that Covid will interfere with fans attending the O&W game. With our first look at the Heupel offense, Neyland would be packed. Sad. But I'll be definitely watching on TV. I hope the AD will offer some expanded coverage for fans. I assume that SEC Network will only televise the main portion of the scrimmage. Maybe they can post some expanded coverage on the UT football website.

Reactions: drvenner
I looovveee dancing.

Jessica-Alba-Sin-City-cowgirl-4aoJ.gif
😳

Reactions: CoalVol2020
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back