2024 Recruiting Thread

lol we have a point guard problem for years now and one of the most elite ones is in our backyard..yeah Jaloni must be Kellie's top priority

I agree with this premise..... However, every lady vol player , playing this year ! They will all be gone in 2024 when she could get here !

What we do for the next four years may affect her (Jaloni) decision to come to UT ? Let’s win as many games as we can until then . Just Saying!

Do Volnation a favor Kellie, don't screw this up...

If she wants to come she will. Kellie won't violate any rules to make a player come..Naw she's showing the world that she's a top coach that can bring the program back. U think recruits are not watching? they are.

I agree with this premise..... However, every lady vol player , playing this year ! They will all be gone in 2024 when she could get here !

What we do for the next four years may affect her (Jaloni) decision to come to UT ? Let’s win as many games as we can until then . Just Saying!

Great point

Reactions: mlindsay

Well if Kellie does what she's supposed to and seals off the state borders, Cori Allen will be there waiting for Cambridge. That's a heck of a nucleus right there...

PRG I agree with this premise..... However, every lady vol player , playing this year ! They will all be gone in 2024 when she could get here !

With every player on the roster has ab extra year to play not just seniors - current freshmen and sophomores will still be eligible in 2023-24.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Good now keep it rollin’ when looking at the 21 post we are looking for updates about those signees

Out of respect for the posts PLEASE place her in the right group i brought the post back up so please use it.

We know you are excited about this young lady so why don’t we put her in her proper spot and give her the shine with her class?

The 2024 class needs to be loaded with Top 20 Prospects. We need to only offer the same kids SC, UCONN are offering.

The 2024 class needs to be loaded with Top 20 Prospects. We need to only offer the same kids SC, UCONN are offering.
I usually don't share the same view, but this should be the norm after a few years of recruiting and identifying players.

So we shouldn’t offer kids 21-30? lol
Yes always. But 2024 and beyond we should be back to where we can recruit head to head with the established top 5. Anyone offered outside of let’s say Top 1-50 players in the country should just be walk on spots.

Yes always. But 2024 and beyond we should be back to where we can recruit head to head with the established top 5. Anyone offered outside of let’s say Top 1-50 players in the country should just be walk on spots.

ah gotcha... i think there is always room for 1-2 players outside of top 50 could find a special international player. But i get what you’re saying and agree if we can have those players coming off the bench that are top 50 and top 20 players in the top 1-7/8 we would be in great position!

ah gotcha... i think there is always room for 1-2 players outside of top 50 could find a special international player. But i get what you’re saying and agree if we can have those players coming off the bench that are top 50 and top 20 players in the top 1-7/8 we would be in great position!
Agreed. I can see offering the top International players also. But besides that if we are going to get back to the top we have to only recruit the same as the top 5 schools. If we are going to run with the big dogs we gotta get off the porch.

VN Store

Back