Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago, I was on a flight from Atlanta to Memphis with Jerry Lawler. He flew coach. I did not talk to him, but lots of people did. I kinda felt sorry for him, because he could not just rest on the flight. I just did not want to bother him. Plus it was not a big deal to me to try to talk to him.

Someone mentioned the Mongolian Stomper earlier and brought back an old memory. My dad and uncle took me and my brother and my two 1st cousins to a card one night at the old Municipal Auditorium. Our seats were in the upper section right next to the opening the wrestlers used to enter and walk to the ring. My youngest cousin pulled a brain lock and poured his soda on the Stomper's head as he passed below us. He goes into a rage and starts climbing the steps coming toward my cousin. My uncle jumps up to protect his son and for a minute or two, we thought there was gonna be a brawl, but things eventually calmed down. My uncle was a pretty large, strong guy himself at the time.

long shot but I need some help if anyone is in the state department- specifically passports. I sent in my expedited app about a month ago and it’s still in process, I spoke to someone there tonight. I have to be on the Bahamas for work next Wednesday. No dates available for appointments at the one day agencies. I own the business so no one to pass the buck onto. Covid has slowed the process waaaay down and I was not aware. I’m located in Atlanta. Thank you if you can help.
You owe child support too?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Minions. They are called Minions. They have good hearts and limited vocabulary. I can’t believe that you are so dismissive of a great group that gives there all! You sir are a Minionist of the worst kind. You should receive the ban hammer for this atrocity!

Jackcrevol, I am just playing around. You can dislike any animated characters that you so desire... 😂
Good one doc! 🤣..giphy-54.gif

Ok folks pray Today that the ice melts off the trees and power lines before round two tonight. I fear if it’s doesn’t melt today with the higher temps we may have a major disaster much worse than now

Reactions: T Dog and DarthVol1
I feel your pain. Either my well pump broke, the switch broke or the pipes in the well house froze. Not sure which but we've been without water since this morning. I can't water my animals, shower, flush toilets etc. It sucks. Just bought all the water I could tonight.
Yeah we couldn't buy water so been watering the dogs with melted snow. We still have a very slow trickle but not enough to do a lot with.

My old man burned me out on rasslin' every Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon at the mid-south coliseum in Memphis and on TV with Cowboy Bill Watts, Danny Hodge, Billy Red Lyons, The Spoiler....just fake, staged bombast like "reality" TV of today....fat men in tights on the stage and drunks on the floor yelling and raising almighty he!! like the sh*t was real.......that loudmouth Flair from the 90s reminded of them ......my old man was uneducated and didn't realize how ridiculous it all was...........
No one here believes that it's real, dude. It is entertainment, pure and simple. Showmanship and athleticism. It's fun. Most of us enjoyed it. Sorry you did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back