Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone update me on what happened with Hank please.
So @SLICKYINC got mad/salty/jealous (for what, he won’t say) at @HankHill. In retaliation, he then posts names of the Jets crew to show up Hank. Since it’s all come back up, Slicky is now getting *virtually* thrown out of the VN ring...

1613450533132.gif

So @SLICKYINC got mad/salty/jealous (for what, he won’t say) at @HankHill. In retaliation, he then posts names of the Jets crew to show up Hank. Since it’s all come back up, Slicky is now getting *virtually* thrown out of the VN ring...

View attachment 351931
I remember him attacking him for Hank saying he liked the two names he was hearing as if Hank was trying to win his undying loyalty for knowing all things TN, but I missed that. No wonder Hank has not been back. I even tagged him a couple of times.

I know nothing about anything and I'm all the wiser for it. I had a thought once, didn't like it and haven't had one since.....Living the Dream.......MY DREAM.....Skittles anyone ? They say that they make you smart, look what they've done for me. WWWWOOOOO !!!! GO VOLS !!!!

I remember him attacking him for Hank saying he liked the two names he was hearing as if Hank was trying to win his undying loyalty for knowing all things TN, but I missed that. No wonder Hank has not been back. I even tagged him a couple of times.
Yeah, it reeks of insider police, which in effect is just jealousy.

Insider police are such a drag. Fake insiders can at least be entertaining. Insider police, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back