Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't sleep.. skipped forward 32 pages and still talking about doxxing. Not cool

That Leann womack song is running thru my head, don't even know why, the one with the killer bass line

"Had to leave my heart in Dallas, that town'll always be you"

Wondering what prompted this beautiful mess, and dreaming of days when our Vols will give us reason to cheer again.

Good night/morning bastages

Been posted about 24 hrs. Over 80 'likes', and not one single push back post. I can't believe it.

Buying into Tim Banks the more I read and ponder. Lets give these guys a chance. I'm sure all of them have something they want to prove, and want to win as much as we do.

Well, we haven't named the Special Teams coach, yet. I'm sure some still have a few wails and moans in em for that one.
So torn between panicking or acting like an internet badazz...

I'll go with option C .... remain calm ,let it play out ,root like hell for our team and new staff!

Can't sleep.. skipped forward 32 pages and still talking about doxxing. Not cool

That Leann womack song is running thru my head, don't even know why, the one with the killer bass line

"Had to leave my heart in Dallas, that town'll always be you"

Wondering what prompted this beautiful mess, and dreaming of days when our Vols will give us reason to cheer again.

Good night/morning bastages
Doxxing sounds like a new dance step or something.

Mine are grown. I remember grumbling about watching some of those movies over and over. I would gladly sit through all of them again with them as kids.
I used to get frustrated but life is too short and I already miss being able to rock them to sleep and I'm not gonna let any time slip by. We just put the youngest in a toddler bed. So I've been up since 5 am, naturally.

I used to get frustrated but life is too short and I already miss being able to rock them to sleep and I'm not gonna let any time slip by. We just put the youngest in a toddler bed. So I've been up since 5 am, naturally.
Waiting for grandbabies to spoil. Payback time and there is no better nap on earth than holding a baby on your chest in a recliner.

Waiting for grandbabies to spoil. Payback time and there is no better nap on earth than holding a baby on your chest in a recliner.
Y’all are making me want to take the day off and watch Disney movies with my three year old. There is nothing I wouldn’t watch or do for my two girls. I actually enjoy watching Cocoa. It’s a fun movie and my daughter likes to play guitar with her princess wand. Lol.

Broooooo! No joke. I never complained about lack of sleep or anything when we went through the newborn phase. Most of the time I would get up and change the kids and then bring them to mom. I knew it would be a temporary thing and I would miss them being little one day.

My daughter loves tangled. Seen it three thousand times.
there's some good movies and some, not so good. Disney's solid, Pixar too. There's some other stuff, like those yellow things that laugh and speak in one word sentences, Despicable Me. Edit: Meant to say the yellow things annoy me

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
Hank was attacked because some people get their panties in a wad.
Some? It seems to be the VN way. People get attacked on here every day for having different opinions. Lately, I've apparently become a "negateer" because I have doubts about JH and this staff. Never mind that after watching the past 3 staffs bust, there's every reason to have doubts. No, VN eats its own. But whatever. We're all big boys and girls. But doxing anyone steps over a boundary. There's just no need for it. It's one thing to disagree with what someone says and launch verbal tirades against them because civil discourse just isn't "your thing". It's quite another to lift the veil of anonymity on a message board and reveal someone's identity because you've uniformly decided to be an ass hat. One has no real consequence, the other certainly potentially could. We live in a world where people lose jobs over social media posts, simply because they have an opinion. We should know better. We should do better.

End of rant.

For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back