Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef chili, pork tenderloin stew, the baked ziti is incredible. I love the black bean chicken salad over a bed of rice. Then there are the enchilada casserole and chicken and dumplings. These are my absolute favorites with the oatmeal and Queso. Get scoops for the Queso, you can fit more in.

Thanks. When I heard pick 25, I thought it would be no problem. Bet I wanted 35+ first time through the list.

I have a 13 year old female blue tick named “Smokey” she is an absolutely wonderful pet, howls when she hears Rocket Top, is a lap dog and is the best friend ever. She loves me beyond measure and me her. I have a acre lot in a sub division in Chattanooga and she loves to walk and go for rides. When the time comes I will procure another blue tick immediately, I never want to be without one ever.

Got a picture ?

He beat Florida. He got us seven or eight three and outs which tired them out and allowed our offense to scorch them in the second half. Who was the last DC to beat florida? I wouldn’t say he was a disaster. Butch was a disaster and hurt his career.
This makes no sense.

You are bragging on a DC about how great he is because he was the last DC to beat Florida. In the same post you are digging Butch as a disaster, even though he is the last HC to beat Florida.

I cannot follow that logic.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
They are sporting dogs and you better be ready to help them expel their energy. Every day, especially when young.

You should also plan on purchasing a GPS tracking collar if your yard isn't fenced in. Once that hounds nose locks onto something their instincts kick in and off they go. Do some research on the collars as they don't come cheap.

And to add to this.....my 6 month old GSP. I wasn't able to hunt today so I hiked 4 miles in the Norris Watershed. His GPS collar says he logged 7, this is with elevation. I came home and have thrown a bumper off and on for nearly two hours. The past hour in complete darkness, I felt like an icicle when I came in. I cant stress how much drive and energy hunting dogs have. You really need to be prepared for the dogs needs. I knew what I was getting into and it still taxes me on certain days. My pup has re-affirmed the saying a tired dog is a good dog. Good luck in your decision.

IMG_4859.jpeg

And to add to this.....my 6 month old GSP. I wasn't able to hunt today so I hiked 4 miles in the Norris Watershed. His GPS collar says he logged 7, this is with elevation. I came home and have thrown a bumper off and on for nearly two hours. The past hour in complete darkness, I felt like an icicle when I came in. I cant stress how much drive and energy hunting dogs have. You really need to be prepared for the dogs needs. I knew what I was getting into and it still taxes me on certain days. My pup has re-affirmed the saying a tired dog is a good dog. Good luck in your decision.

View attachment 351631
This has been incredibly valuable. Beautiful pup btw! Thanks for the advice Specks

I always find it funny when people from up North first move down here and say we people from the Nashville can't drive in the snow......WE DON'T HAVE MUCH SNOW......but we got ICE and a TANK won't go in the ice. It usually only takes one our two rounds at the most then they don't seem to say much about it after that.

View attachment 351631
Used to have a GSP. Great dogs, but they are bred to not get tired. Extremely athletic and energetic.

Reactions: SoilVol
Points allowed per game. Bold indicates the year(s) House was the DC.

Pittsburgh
2011: 22.8 PPG (38th)
2012: 21.1 PPG (23rd)
2013: 27.2 PPG (70th)
2014: 26.3 PPG (59th)

2015: 26.1 PPG (57th)

FIU
2014: 24.8 PPG (41st)
2015: 29.8 PPG (85th)
2016: 34.8 PPG (104th)

Kentucky
2016: 31.3 PPG (87th)
2017: 28.2 PPG (75th)
2018: 16.8 PPG (6th)

2019: 19.3 PPG (14th)
Very meh outside 2018 UK

Reactions: VolByLaw

View attachment 351631
Gorgeous pup. Ours never stops. (And yes, this vest does not fit her lol)imagejpeg_0(21).jpg

I'll hold my righteous indignation until the DC is hired (if it's clearly a miss). Until then, how can we possibly be 'embarrassed' about second hand or third hand information?
I've never understood this claim to be embarrassed about things. Why would anyone be embarrassed about something they had nothing to do with?

The only thing Vol-related I'm ever embarrassed about is when I run into a fan wearing Vol clothing and I introduce myself as a Vol fan, yet I'm not wearing Vol gear. That doesn't happen often, but when it does I think "some fan I am" not representing my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back