Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accurate. Watching my dogs go out the back door and try to make it past the 10 feet of patio concrete that’s as slick as ice to get to the grass is pretty entertaining.
It's easy for them to tear an ACL in weather like this---I just paid $7K last year for that surgery on my lab----both back legs

Slim chance anyone is watching the Dallas vs Portland NBA game but Carmelo looks like he’s in good shape this year.

How new of a thing is this?

Reactions: volatil
So by all means House is a great DC, has a solid track record in the SEC and a great developer especially for LBs. The only black spot he may have is recruiting.

He sounds like he’s just what we need. Fellas this coaching staff with House at DC is going to be the exact opposite of our last staff and a lot better suited for success IMHO.

I hauled a$$ to my wife & house in MS today. Left Blacksburg Friday night and spent all day fishing Chilhowee yesterday. Came off the water about 7 and got slammed with alerts and missed phone calls. Had no idea this storm was coming.

My wife started coming down with Covid symptoms this weekend, and with expected power outages, frozen pipe concerns, and hypothermia warnings (-10 degree wind chill) I had to get down here ASAP. Been a pretty wild 24 hours.

(Wife tested negative on Covid rapid test and flu test today. She might have a sinus infection. But she had no cough until about 2 hours ago, and now she's starting....)

So by all means House is a great DC, has a solid track record in the SEC and a great developer especially for LBs. The only black spot he may have is recruiting.

He sounds like he’s just what we need. Fellas this coaching staff with House at DC is going to be the exact opposite of our last staff and a lot better suited for success IMHO.
Just let Garner and a stud recruiter at LB coach bring in the talent and House can coach them up.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
I hauled a$$ to my wife & house in MS today. Left Blacksburg Friday night and spent all day fishing Chilhowee yesterday. Came off the water about 7 and got slammed with alerts and missed phone calls. Had no idea this storm was coming.

My wife started coming down with Covid symptoms this weekend, and with expected power outages, frozen pipe concerns, and hypothermia warnings (-10 degree wind chill) I had to get down here ASAP. Been a pretty wild 24 hours.

(Wife tested negative on Covid rapid test and flu test today. She might have a sinus infection. But she had no cough until about 2 hours ago, and now she's starting....)
Sorry to hear that. Praying for your safety and your wife's heatlh. Also need to lift up everyone in the path of the Ice Storm and pray for safety, power concerns, and warmth.

I play in FIC Antioch as well but in the B league but mostly play pick up in Bellevue. I think my team may play in some tournaments this year. Should be fun.

There is something about you hockey players, ya'll just can't get enough !!!! It must be that HOCKEY FUNK!!!! Only players and their parents know what that is.....and anybody within 20 ft. !!!! LOL

Reactions: TennacJed
Slim chance anyone is watching the Dallas vs Portland NBA game but Carmelo looks like he’s in good shape this year.

He has definitely dropped weight from last year. He played really good last season. Looks to have found a good spot in Portland

Reactions: MarcoVol

I think he has finally accepted his role. He no longer expects to be that guy who is gonna take 25 shots a game or needs to be the alpha. He can give quality minutes and still score well.

I know a person attempting to sell a bluetick pup. UKC registered. What should I know about the breed? I mean obviously I know they must have a job and they’re hounds. I know they bawl. How much would they shed? How large of a yard do they need? I’ve got a few acres. Inside dog? Anything about them will help. My boy wants a “Smokey.” TIA

Tonight? Idk about that. Get done overall? Feels like this one is much further along than others.

-AP

I am not too sure what Price means by this. With Washington it felt like we were down to a full offer and talking well down the line type stuff. Does this mean that we are deep into position coach salaries etc. type talk and feel like he may actually accept?

I am not too sure what Price means by this. With Washington it felt like we were down to a full offer and talking well down the line type stuff. Does this mean that we are deep into position coach salaries etc. type talk and feel like he may actually accept?
He might mean other current candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back