Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! Prolly not his fault...but the fan theories and the “why not?”s have me weary of him. 😴

I am really enjoying the new fresh faces of this coaching staff. It seems like for the last 15 years we have had the same cycle of coaches coming through. lol I hope House comes. With Garner on the D side of recruiting is going to help a lot.

We could do a lot worse than M house. We need to just ding hire someone though. Exhausted

My man, just log off until you see a scroll at the bottom of the screen saying UT hired a DC. Then you can log back on to discover the next thing everyone here is complaining about. But don’t be stressing about this ish

How the rest of college football views Tennessee.

200.gif

Better get it done and signed tonight! I’m frozen into my building in DFW...and you guys always get it worse!

Reactions: volatil
I want Henry T to leave. You can’t be considered a leader and also have one foot out the door. We need a fresh start with new blood running the team.

I’m with you on this one.
We have guys on the roster who can do just as bad as he did without Bituli covering his tail.
I am really enjoying the new fresh faces of this coaching staff. It seems like for the last 15 years we have had the same cycle of coaches coming through. lol I hope House comes. With Garner on the D side of recruiting is going to help a lot.
I am so tired of the retreads.

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back