Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they really the best if they got beat?

That’s why I don’t think the ncaa tourney finds the best team. Like I mentioned before Auburn got bailed out on a terrible call to win round 1 but made the final 4 while we lost on an awful call.
that’s why the nba truly finds the best team as a series takes away the fluke type wins that see the lesser team win

So to answer your question yes

Someone mentioned Dan Quinn. Lol. Quite the opposite of aggressive. We never blitzed when he was DC at Atlanta. Always four man rush. Drove me crazy. But I do think he is a good DC and did well at UF. But not the style JH has said he wants.

The one thing I see about most of the best basketball teams recently is that it's not even about post play or big men...

Just get fast athletic guards and 3 point shooters.

To a point.
If your 4 and 5 are not gonna score from inside 15 ft. They have to be threats from 20 to spread the floor for that to work. Right now we don't have that.
If not, the outside help can stay home and your help is coming from inside because its closer.

That’s why I don’t think the ncaa tourney finds the best team. Like I mentioned before Auburn got bailed out on a terrible call to win round 1 but made the final 4 while we lost on an awful call.
that’s why the nba truly finds the best team as a series takes away the fluke type wins that see the lesser team win

But for that reason, the NBA playoffs aren’t nearly as entertaining to me

Reactions: UTJoe
There are lots of times the best team doesn’t win. It’s the pitfall with a single elimination tournament
EH, I have a hard time believing a #1 seed who got beaten by 20 by a #16 seed was the best team.
Maybe the UK team in 15 but again if they lost are they really the best.

Did Auburn win it all? Theyre still shooting a 60% clip finding the best team, so it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back