Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit referring to your cityfied, gas heater with fake concrete logs as a fire place. A fireplace is where you put real logs that you've cut and split from huge trees with your own hands and used a lighter to start the fire. You simply don't turn on a fireplace. I sometimes use legos to start fires in my fireplace.
couldnt hear you over the hiss from my natural gas fireplace.

fwiw grew up with wood burning fireplace, no heat, or AC. Ill take this.

He did that because of the volume he was getting, but even then he wasnt willing to be the go to guy. Remember him and Barnes spent half the season talking about Fulk not understanding his role. He just isnt anything more than a role glue guy and he isnt even that right now.

He shot 61% and got more shots last year. He’s shooting 52% this year on less shots.

Last year, he led the team in scoring in 8 of the last 14 games, including wins against OM, Vandy, UF, and UK. He was scoring in the 20’s. We don’t need him to score 20, but he’s obviously shown that he can be the leading scorer and at least give us 10-15 per night.

There’s cold and then there’s this crap today. It’s been 10 degrees cooler on the thermometer but has felt warmer than this.

Miserable

🥶

Reactions: ugg
Its-Freezing-Funny-Gid.gif

Got a little nippy going through the pass Harry.
PEKztVNo5AMyk.gif

Reactions: UTMVol76
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back