Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
F for Math and Physics
tenor.gif

It's kinda hard to make sh^t up until some insider said it on another site and then someone brings that same sh^t in here. It didn't start in here.
Well, the making up part was the OP saying that DW is pushing a diversity hire. That is not what the "sources" said. So, yes, that is making **** up.

Woah!

Bottom line: DW is heavily involved in the hiring process to a point that can be viewed as hurtful to the process. The Randy Shannon hiring was his doing at UCF, and it failed.

We'll see how it goes from here on out: it's obvious something stinks behind the scenes or we would have already been able to hire someone.
Woah, indeed.

Reactions: BraveVol13
So on the theory that DW is a meddler and ruined JH with the shannon hire and forcing that on him....then why would JH follow him to TN? If he really didn't like how it was being run, I don't think he would've left UCF.
I think that is a fair question.

Maybe the money and a chance to prove his offense works in the SEC as a HC?

Reactions: VolByLaw
I don't know the whole story but someone brought up his name on a call a few years ago and Hyams said he would be a terrible hire because he was dirty. I got the vibe that they had a history and that it hadn't ended well for Hyams.
I remember when he was here and then left many fans were claiming they were glad because he was an investigation waiting to happen. Sour grapes maybe.

Reactions: drvenner
Nothing - i think he would know who he wanted and would have had talks and locked him.

But have DW control the process is making it more complex especially forcing position coaches on whoever they interview,
I don't believe that DW is dictating who the assistants are. I do believe he is assisting and advising, which he can do and still allow CJH to make the final decision.

From Basilio: "Insiders have been saying for days that AD Danny White has been steering the DC search toward an African-American, especially in the wake of the Tee Martin controversy."

Reactions: VolByLaw
I think that is a fair question.

Maybe the money and a chance to prove his offense works in the SEC as a HC?

Don’t believe a coach would willingly risk their career, thus their future earning potential, by agreeing to come to place with this much of a spotlight if they didn’t work well with the AD.

And seeing as how these two definitely have worked together before, Heup would be in a better position than anyone to know what it’s like working with this AD.

I do believe this board is diving head first into conspiracy theories.

That gif reminded me of the 130 car pileup on I-35 in Ft Worth yesterday. They all were in the HOV lanes and must have been traveling pretty fast. Those barriers were on both sides of the lanes and there was no way to avoid the initial accident. Lots of big rigs involved and a total mess. 6 people died. Cars and trucks were crushed. It was on an overpass and evidently full of black ice.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back