Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya’ll we’ve hired 5,000 assistant coaches since 2008. If Al Washington passes on us we’ll just hire Kevin Steele. It was plug and pay with Chaney member? Shoop? Tee Martin? Jay Graham? They all loved us so much they left for other jobs? Overreacting to anything at this point is futile.

tenor.gif

4x6l.gif

Doug-Atkins91-Certified.png

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Right. They got down the list and locked in here. Diversity is very important to UT.
I'm just curious why a diversity hire matters? Just for optics? I believe during the HC search you said that Plowman would have liked a black HC. I apologize if that wasn't you that said it.

Does anyone here have Rheumatoid Arthritis? This has been going on the last couple months for me and I want to see if anyone can offer some kind of solace. Hell, I’ll even take prayers at this point. It started with my right knee. I noticed it was swollen one day, didn’t think much of it. As the days passed, the swelling intensified. I couldn’t move my knee like I used to, walking started to hurt.. I went to the doctor. They took my age and assumed I just hurt myself and recommended arthroscopic surgery after several failed aspirations. By this time, my left knee was starting to swell.. then stiffen.. then hurt.

I went through with the surgery. They found nothing, aside from inflamed tissue. Now my left knee is killing me, and my right knee is recovering from surgery. My dad’s side of the family has RA history running rampant in it. But always in the hands, and always presenting in their 40s-50s. I’m 24, and this is my knees. I don’t know what to do, I see a rheumatologist next week. But this has ruined my life. I haven’t worked in two months, and I don’t see an end in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back