Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC: Washington
DBs: Clinkscale
DL: Garner

All makes sense. I doubt Steele sticks around, but he would be perfect in this set-up as Linebackers coach.

I hope that’s what jt shakes out to be. We should be able to keep Steele around hell Tennessee is paying him but I know I know it don’t mean squat

From their board. Not putting any level of reliability on it, just a post.

Appears to be going to Tennessee. This is a big-time loss and doesn't look good to lose a coach to the SEC which right now is OSUs biggest enemy. They just play a different ball game down there in regards to recruiting, coaching, and on the field play. Do we really think anybody in the Big Ten could have stolen him away? I highly doubt it.......Day had better make a big-time hire here or there will be a major drop off in recruiting and on the field play. He's already made one questionable promotion so to say I have trust in him to get this right would be a lie.

Can't wait to hear Basilio rant about how nobody wanted the DC job and we had to take a position coach, we got turned down 9 times, Steele was sitting right there and we could have had him, he probably can only recruit well because he was at OSU, he's never called plays, Danny White is an arrogant a hole, etc

well he would be right about a lot of that. Hiring a DC with no experience isn’t a good thing.

hope it works out but I’d much rather have Steele

Last night I had two IPAs and some habanero salsa. Now I may need to go to the doctor for my bhole.
Knew a guy that used to eat boloney and mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch at work. Someone kept stealing his sandwich. He made one loaded with habaneros and exlax.........

His sandwiches magically stopped disappearing......... 😎

Knew a guy that used to eat boloney and mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch at work. Someone kept stealing his sandwich. He made one loaded with habaneros and exlax.........

His sandwiches magically stopped disappearing......... 😎

Will never understand/get the "steal someone's lunch" I worked in an office environment where this happened. Every person in that building was clearing 35k a year (easily) why on earth would you need to or want to steal someone else's lunch?

I don’t want Steele on the staff,but I have no idea why he would just up and leave.

He could sit there 2 years and coach ILB plus get his buyout money. So, we’re headed for another Tee situation in a hurry.

Heup doesn’t want Steele. Doesn’t matter what you want.

Agreed but it’s also clear JH isn’t getting who he wanted at first Either. This is a failed search that hopefully we get lucky with. There are good reasons to be optimistic it will be

Can't wait to hear Basilio rant about how nobody wanted the DC job and we had to take a position coach, we got turned down 9 times, Steele was sitting right there and we could have had him, he probably can only recruit well because he was at OSU, he's never called plays, Danny White is an arrogant a hole, etc

Tony Basillo=Fart in the wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back