uga. Trash program obsessed with Tennessee.

LOL well played. :)

I do take comfort in the fact that even through the last 15 years of absolute suckitude, we have gone 5-10 against them, and this is the low point in program history for us. It may be 2-3 years, but we will begin to beat them, and beat them regularly, so long as we can keep competent administrators in place.
I honestly read you coming off with an inferiority complex in regards to UGA’s current run. Go ahead and go ballistic on me

Reactions: VolInNW
Here for it. Also agree it’s kind of lame to post on other teams boards so guilty as charged here, but I have lived in Nashville for years now and some of my very best friends are UT grads (07/08) and they actually directed me to this place so blame them. They told me I wouldn’t find a better mix of serious football talk and humor anywhere and for that I have to agree. Find straight gold takes here every time I mosey on over here.

I don’t troll or really trash talk because that would be really lame (I also try to never post during the season when emotions are high lol). Also have mad respect for the fan base; there are very few, if any, teams in any sport at any level that show the dedication you guys do.

Now to the point of your post. . . I don’t know if it’s just 247/Twatter, but you are 100% right about UGA fans. They are so delusional when it comes to their team. Recent example being the Arik Gilbert transfer to UF. They were SURE he was going there and all about him for weeks. As soon as he decides to go to UF they not only trash the kids character and ability but spout off scorching hot takes like he was never going to beat out their TE Washington. Just for reference on the delusion, Washington started 7 games and had 7 receptions. Not a game, TOTAL. 1 rec/game. They are better at every position than any other team, including Bama. No one for any team would start over any of their players. I mean the Dead Sea is the second saltiest thing on earth right after their bitch asses. They bathe in salt.

They have the worst case of Little Man Syndrome I’ve ever seen. They love to throw jokes around but if you want to know the real offseason champion every year look no further than Athens. Sad thing (or funny, depending on what side of the aisle you’re on) about it is, they actually ARE the most talented team in the country every year for the last few years. Yet 1998 is a lot more recent than 1980! The last thing they want is for UT to have found their Mullen; a coach that can take a team with less talent and out-scheme Bowl Cut. If UF holds form and UT closes the gap, they will no doubt turn on him like rabid puppies.
lol you’re pumping Stetson Bennet harder than Georgia fans were before the bama game.

Here for it. Also agree it’s kind of lame to post on other teams boards so guilty as charged here, but I have lived in Nashville for years now and some of my very best friends are UT grads (07/08) and they actually directed me to this place so blame them. They told me I wouldn’t find a better mix of serious football talk and humor anywhere and for that I have to agree. Find straight gold takes here every time I mosey on over here.

I don’t troll or really trash talk because that would be really lame (I also try to never post during the season when emotions are high lol). Also have mad respect for the fan base; there are very few, if any, teams in any sport at any level that show the dedication you guys do.

Now to the point of your post. . . I don’t know if it’s just 247/Twatter, but you are 100% right about UGA fans. They are so delusional when it comes to their team. Recent example being the Arik Gilbert transfer to UF. They were SURE he was going there and all about him for weeks. As soon as he decides to go to UF they not only trash the kids character and ability but spout off scorching hot takes like he was never going to beat out their TE Washington. Just for reference on the delusion, Washington started 7 games and had 7 receptions. Not a game, TOTAL. 1 rec/game. They are better at every position than any other team, including Bama. No one for any team would start over any of their players. I mean the Dead Sea is the second saltiest thing on earth right after their bitch asses. They bathe in salt.

They have the worst case of Little Man Syndrome I’ve ever seen. They love to throw jokes around but if you want to know the real offseason champion every year look no further than Athens. Sad thing (or funny, depending on what side of the aisle you’re on) about it is, they actually ARE the most talented team in the country every year for the last few years. Yet 1998 is a lot more recent than 1980! The last thing they want is for UT to have found their Mullen; a coach that can take a team with less talent and out-scheme Bowl Cut. If UF holds form and UT closes the gap, they will no doubt turn on him like rabid puppies.

You're welcome here anytime, Gator. Well said.

tenor (2).gif

But you dont get it. No one respects uga as a program. You have a trash history, trash "traditions", and a constant, labrador-like need for affirmation.

You're on a Tennessee board getting upset you're not beloved. Do you not see how pitiful that is?

I respect Bama. I respect Florida, LSU. But no matter how many times uga may win the game, I will never respect your trash program. Dont you get that?
Chuckle chuckle chuckle.
VOLS just fired their head coach and AD amidst a recruiting scandal that would make a Texas booster blush, and you calling out UGA's trash program? A tad insecure aren't we?

I'll push back just a bit on this. I find longtime (not bandwagon) Bama fans and some longtime Florida fans are good football fans and decent to get along with even during a game.

I have never had a positive experience with any stripe of uga fan. Obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive. Most annoying fans in sports bar none.

I dunno...maybe it's because you're such a duck?

Chuckle chuckle chuckle.
VOLS just fired their head coach and AD amidst a recruiting scandal that would make a Texas booster blush, and you calling out UGA's trash program? A tad insecure aren't we?

As stated previously, you really don't get it. UGA is a trash program. Hey though, if you're happy by appearing in big stage games and never winning it all, then you're happy.

No, he's not a dick. He's speaking truth. I have had several instances with UGA fans where the fact that they are trash has been proven.

-UGA fan talking **** the entire hail mary game, and then decides to spill food on me when Eason throws the last minute td. He wore a large souvenir cup of tobacco spit for that.

-UGA fan on the campus of UT saying how bout them dawgs after one of yall's victory there. He got laid out in the parking lot for that ****.

-UGA fan trying to take beer out of our cooler at a tailgate. He was stomped out for that.

I could go on and on.

Chuckle chuckle chuckle.

You're on a Tennessee board, getting all triggered because I've posted negative things about uga?

Who is truly insecure? And since you carried it to the next level, who is truly being a "duck"?

I'll say again, uga: the most obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive fanbase in sports. Period. And it isn't even close.

The Bama and UGA trolls on this board crack me up. Guarantee if the roles were reversed with the programs they wouldn’t show their faces. I will never understand the type of adolescent need for affirmation some of these yahoos crave. It’s quite pathetic, actually.

Wow, you can beat up on the broken program. Congrats, everyone else is too.

VN Store

Back