2021 Schedule Simulation (Just for fun)

I've been jokingly saying since the hire that it'd be 100% TN for us to go undefeated and have postseason bans, so nothing will come of it. Then in 2 years we'll go 4-8 :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wireless1
If you want apples to apples, using first year (install year) and just SEC schedule, he avg 22.625 ppg against the SEC.

LOL - Normally I want reality. But it's February in the year of our Xi twenty-twenty-won.

What I want is apples-to-fantasy golden apples from the Garden of Hesperides!

Wow, 17 years of crap and you have us 10 - 2 before the guy even has a full staff and any of his players in place? I'll give you optimism. My money is squarely on the 5 - 7 - 6-6 range. we can revisit after this year and see who was closer. Your optimism or my realism.

Good luck
IT IS A SIMULATOR. NOT ME. JESUS CHRIST.

Reactions: Red Forman
It's a simulator dude. Not my thoughts. READ THE OP.
NSE, resign yourself to the fact that the less attentive 50% of volnation.com read about one-tenth of any post longer than five words, and go with whatever vague impression they got from it.

It's just the world we live in. :)

NSE, resign yourself to the fact that the less attentive 50% of volnation.com read about one-tenth of any post longer than five words, and go with whatever vague impression they got from it.

It's just the world we live in. :)
I understand that, been here long enough lol.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
You lost me at beating UGA by 32 points.

200.gif

Dude, if you're gonna question every little problem with AI predicting the future and planning your life...

just eat your soylent and don't ask if it comes in colors besides green.

Of course he's going to question it, he's a uga fan. He's over there planning another "national title" celebration for 2021.

Dude, if you're gonna question every little problem with AI predicting the future and planning your life...

just eat your soylent and don't ask if it comes in colors besides green.

I asked how a computer knows the roster of a team before the coaches (which aren't currently hired) do. If that ruffles your feathers than maybe you need to take a pill or try and get laid.

I simulated the 2021 Schedule with a simulation tool on the internet and these are the results:
Vs Bowling Green- W 41-6
Vs PITT- W 30-24
Vs Tenn Tech- W 55-0
@ Florida- L 52-42
@ Mizzou- W 34-10
Vs South Carolina- W 48-24
Vs Ole Miss- W 52-20
@ Bama- L 17-16
@ Kentucky- W 34-19
Vs UGA- W 44-10
Vs South Alabama- W 36-13
Vs Vandy- W 45-10

Like I said, just for fun, but pretty interesting. Final record (10-2 Overall) (6-2 SEC)

@BruisedOrange wondered how Heupel's UCF squad from last year would perform against this same schedule, so I simulated that as well. Results below.
UCF 2020 Squad against same schedule
Vs Bowling Green-W 33-10
VS Pitt- L 31-27
Vs Tenn Tech- W 43-10
@Florida- W 41-34
@Missouri - W 48-17
Vs South Carolina- W 29-7
Vs Ole Miss- L 31-27
@ Bama- L 34-10
@ Kentucky- W 31-20
Vs UGA- W 30-23
Vs South Alabama- W 27-16
Vs Vandy- W 65-21

9-3 Overall
This simulation just proves how little the last staff got from the players and how under utilized it appears they were.
The simulation must predict Daniels to either be injured earlier in the season, or have a very bad day against us, I'm hoping for the bad day and that I'll be in attendance to witness because some obnoxious UGA fans always set in front of us for that game.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
I asked how a computer knows the roster of a team before the coaches (which aren't currently hired) do. If that ruffles your feathers than maybe you need to take a pill or try and get laid.
Good suggestion for all of us

If you read it, you wouldn't have referred to me as delusional. Nowhere in the original post did I say we are going to win between 8-10 games.
Can I borrow this simulator? I need something to cite how attractive I am so I can put it on my online dating profiles.

Can I borrow this simulator? I need something to cite how attractive I am so I can put it on my online dating profiles.
Here, I'll take care of that for you.

CERTIFIED STUD

Based on 203,000 dating simulations run on our state-of-the-art dating simulation simulator, we assess that ___GoodmanVol___ is among the top 3% most attractive daters in the dating profile world. CERTIFIED.

CERTIFIED STUD

There ya go. just cut and paste that, and you're going to have dates coming out your ears. Good luck!

Reactions: GoodmanVol

All caps is a bit much. I read your post as saw it was a simulation. The fact you posted it meant you felt strongly about it. My point is it's a pipe dream.

Don't be such an ass. I didn't fight you on your post or even ridicule you. I just gave my thoughts and prediction and said good luck.

VN Store

Back