Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to go ahead and request that you build out some recommended vacation itineraries. Best time to go. Places to stay, eat, visit, and places to avoid. Call them Ulysses’s Odysseys or something. I’ll cut you a deal and only take 37.5 percent of proceeds for the idea and branding.

😳 That is actually a great idea..

We'll see how it goes, but we're planning on Grand Canyon, inland CA national parks, then over to Redwood NP and up the coast, continue on to Jasper and Banff in Canada, down to Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and finish up with several weeks in Utah and Colorado.
Wow..that is a dream trip.

We'll see how it goes, but we're planning on Grand Canyon, inland CA national parks, then over to Redwood NP and up the coast, continue on to Jasper and Banff in Canada, down to Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and finish up with several weeks in Utah and Colorado.
As you go up the coast you might as well hit Crater Lake NP, Mt Hood NM, then Olympic, Mt Ranier and North Cascades NPs and then head to Jasper and Banff.

As you go up the coast you might as well hit Crater Lake NP, Mt Hood NM, then Olympic, Mt Ranier and North Cascades NPs and then head to Jasper and Banff.
I've been to Mount Ranier. Very pretty. Was going to go to Mount St. Helens, but didn't make it. It erupted on my birthday in like 1981, I think. Went to Vancouver Island in Canada instead and went bungee jumping. That was many years ago.

Used to live in San Francisco and then Portland. Beautiful areas, great coffee in Portland. My wife and I used to go down from San Francisco to Pacific Grove, Carmel, Big Sur no more beautiful place in the world. Enjoy your trip.
We are going to save the PCH and all those bucket stops along the way for a SoCal loop trip probably next year.

Heys ladies and gents. I assumed that y'all had burned this place to the ground by now. I am pleasantly surprised to see it still standing.

What is the general concensus on all the changes and the resulting recruiting class? I looks to have some decent players and some people that might be reaches or system guys for the new offense.
tumblr_mdjwr2jKUy1rurv44.gif

Heys ladies and gents. I assumed that y'all had burned this place to the ground by now. I am pleasantly surprised to see it still standing.

What is the general concensus on all the changes and the resulting recruiting class? I looks to have some decent players and some people that might be reaches or system guys for the new offense.
Dude, wtf you been?

I’ve listened to all these “experts” on the radio saying how we will be lucky to win 5 next year. I believe we have a lot of talent on this team and it’s about time to catch “ lightning in a bottle “ and shock the world. Wishful thinking? Probably, Impossible? Not by any means.
I like our team. Really dislike the depth in some areas though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back