Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do worse than Chris Ash as DC. I thought he had a nice first year at Texas taking over a defense that had bottomed out the previous year under Todd Orlando and was trying to transition from a 3-3-5 scheme in a year when there was no spring practice to implement his own system. .

Well well well just 24 hours this board did their best to convince me this 3-3-5 defense wasn’t rare and was a successful new age popular concept. Heck even @Ulysees E. McGill called me stupid for being skeptical of the scheme.

well we finally found a big program using the 3-3-5 in Texas and we found a fail. Texas fired Todd Orlando after 2 bad years where his defense ranked 58th and 65th.

@Sleegro i am betting Texas folks still had a poor taste in their mouths for the 3-3-5 and let Sark know it when Arnett was involved in that DC search

Well well well just 24 hours this board did their best to convince me this 3-3-5 defense wasn’t rare and was a successful new age popular concept. Heck even @Ulysees E. McGill called me stupid for being skeptical of the scheme.

well we finally found a big program using the 3-3-5 in Texas and we found a fail. Texas fired Todd Orlando after 2 bad years where his defense ranked 58th and 65th.

@Sleegro i am betting Texas folks still had a poor taste in their mouths for the 3-3-5 and let Sark know it when Arnett was involved in that DC search

To be fair, do you judge the failure or success of the 3-4 defense off of Sal Sunseri's 2012 performance?

I agree. For the first time in years, I won't be keeping up with it. I would rather cut the lawn.

200w.gif

This is so true. Our basketball team isn’t perfect. They are really good though. As someone that lived through the Houston era in Knoxville, I never take for granted a UT basketball team that will make the tournament and has the ability to play with anyone.

This team has holes yes, inconsistent - absolutely, but they play hard and have a chance to win every game. There are only a few teams in UT BB history that were this good.

Enjoy it!

I choose Joy.
Well said

Already did it... Oh you mean recruit, no idea

Poop jokes, what a sh!t way to start the day! ;)

Man that Ole Miss game was painful, I'm just going to keep telling myself our inconsistency on offense comes from the inexperience/youth on the team. I felt like Keon getting comfortable taking it to the rim was a positive, although the refs seemed not willing to call those fouls he was drawing.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Todd Orlando is your best example? Lol

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back