Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he already knew that, then it sounds like DC may actually have been a done deal.

Here's another little tidbit from the no call Vols Calls show last night. Heupel's father was a DC at a small Div 2 college I presume in SD. Not that it portends anything, but he's been living football concepts for awhile.

Reactions: FBtime and MrVolton
Chris Ash mentioned as a DC possibility according to Hubbs. Currently secondary coach for the Jaguars.

Would be a great hire. But if Hubbs is sayign his name is in the mix, then DC must not be a done deal because there would be no reason to wait until after signing day to announce Ash.

@Chuckie
I saw you asking about me a few days ago.
My old account - named after the south Nashville neighborhood I grew up in, Crieve Hall, got the ban hammer for getting too salty with a poster rooting for Vandy to beat us.

And possibly other transgressions like the one you mentioned about the OT thread that got nuked lol

I am doing okay, just dealing with a little spread of cancer. Hope you are well.
Glad to hear from you, but hate the medical stuff. All the good vibes are being sent in your direction!

Reactions: VolOntheMoon
If an ignorant fan was belligerently yelling at you, would you not intervene as well? People act like they can say whatever they want to these athletes with 0 repercussions. It's one thing to yell, "airball!". It's another to continue to yell at a man like Lebron knowing he can't retaliate.
Belligerent fans just didn’t start today..... they have been around for ages.... I would be cocky, trash talking like the older players and have fun..... no female yelling would be able to get under my skin.

Belligerent fans just didn’t start today..... they have been around for ages.... I would be cocky, trash talking like the older players and have fun..... no female yelling would be able to get under my skin.
It's different when there's only a hundred people in the lower section. Individual voices become louder.

Y’all I’m putting together DC grades, but I can’t do that nationally because finding lists of coordinators by school sucks.

Let me know who you want on the list and I’ll add them. So far I have:

Grantham
Steele
Arnett
White
Jones
Ansley
Chavis
Reeves at UAB

Agreed, I wish they'd bring back Chuck Taylor's and outlaw dunking.
I don’t like the three point line bc that is all the game has become....... every team plays the same style..... just some teams are better at it.....it is not really that fun to watch.

If MJ played in a near empty gym of a few thousand people and a woman front row kept yelling at him, I'm sure he would have done something similar, but I guess not tolerating disrespectful ass people is considered "soft" and "whiny" these days.
From her account, he was mouthing off to her husband and she stepped in. But there are plenty of people that have been in MJs ear as fans and I don't recall seeing him react like this. He's also not the tzar of who can watch an NBA game and sit in those seats so his toleration of it is irrelevant.

It's different when there's only a hundred people in the lower section. Individual voices become louder.
If I couldn’t handle a woman yelling at me during a game..... I would hand in my man card..... he should have nailed a jumper near her.... turned and shrugged his shoulders and said how you like me now?

From her account, he was mouthing off to her husband and she stepped in. But there are plenty of people that have been in MJs ear as fans and I don't recall seeing him react like this. He's also not the tzar of who can watch an NBA game and sit in those seats so his toleration of it is irrelevant.
Lol I doubt Bron started mouthing off to somebody unprovoked. Any fan who thinks constant heckling a grown ass man is appropriate doesn't deserve to be sitting that low. Keep the same energy when game ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back