Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so dumb..

I get it Arnett is the sexy flavor of the week so much so that posters like yourself are so excited about him you break board rules here.

for me I see Texas hire a guy most of us wouldn’t have been excited about over him as a red flag but maybe sark is as dumb as I am

VQ podcast notes.

The only way Henry T is back is if he shows up for spring football. He's doing all classes virtually now. Oregon, Bama, Georgia, and Texas were all mentioned as possibilities.
Speaking of Henry T... does anyone know if his girlfriend is/was enrolled at Tennessee or did she stay behind when he came here?

I’ve sent 4-5 schools mentioned and none in top programs running it. That’s rare to me but maybe not you

like I said if we get him I’ll be thinking he’s a trail blazer and will be the first running it at a top 15 program

Coach Josh said the D would show multiple fronts and fits during his introductory presser.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
@Chuckie
I saw you asking about me a few days ago.
My old account - named after the south Nashville neighborhood I grew up in, Crieve Hall, got the ban hammer for getting too salty with a poster rooting for Vandy to beat us.

And possibly other transgressions like the one you mentioned about the OT thread that got nuked lol

I am doing okay, just dealing with a little spread of cancer. Hope you are well.

I have a request from Volnation. A plea really. My youngest Granddaughter, just over a month old, has been diagnosed with a Congenital Heart Defect (Tetralogy of Fallot) and will have open heart surgery this week. Any prayers that you could send (or positive thoughts if you don't believe in prayer) would be greatly appreciated. Just know, I wouldn't ask anything for myself, ever. But, I'll ask anything of anyone for one of my family. Thank you in advance.
Prayers sent

I get it Arnett is the sexy flavor of the week so much so that posters like yourself are so excited about him you break board rules here.

for me I see Texas hire a guy most of us wouldn’t have been excited about over him as a red flag but maybe sark is as dumb as I am
If we do not hire Arnett, agree that many will melt down and say Tennessee does not care about winning.

1612285563679.png

“You like me, you really like me!”

tenor.gif

You keep bringing up the Texas thing. Seems way overblown. Looks to me like Sark went with a guy in Pete Kwiatkowski who he was familiar with from ties to Washington. Seems more like a fit thing with that hire than a negative against Arnett.

EA is a garbage video game company!
While I am excited about this announcement, EA sports has become a lazy company. They never make major changes in their madden games. How to be an EA developer: open the code for last year's game, CTRL + C, CTRL + V, update the year, sell it for profit.

You keep bringing up the Texas thing. Seems way overblown. Looks to me like Sark went with a guy in Pete Kwiatkowski who he was familiar with from ties to Washington. Seems more like a fit thing with that hire than a negative against Arnett.

He didn’t coach with him. Not buying that at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back