Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it's a true ncaa game and not a bunch of generic teams. The title worries me

"To make the game happen, EA Sports partnered with collegiate licensing company CLC to make sure they had the FBS schools, traditions, uniforms and playbooks -- among other things -- ready to go for the game. Over 100 teams will be in the game. "

The only LeBron apologizers are people who weren't alive or old enough to experience watching the GOAT throughout the 80's and 90's.

LeBron is good, but he ain't MJ.
That can be true, but a lot of Lebron criticizers are middle aged men who haven't watched an NBA game since the 08 recession.

Reactions: volinexile17
I get it Arnett is the sexy flavor of the week so much so that posters like yourself are so excited about him you break board rules here.

for me I see Texas hire a guy most of us wouldn’t have been excited about over him as a red flag but maybe sark is as dumb as I am
You keep bringing up Texas and LSU as cons to Arnett. What if???...just maybe???...and, I know this is hard for some VolNation posters to do most of the time, because they think they ALWAYS know what's going on, and can read coaches and players minds; but...what if???...just maybe???...Texas and LSU absolutely, i-feel-so-good-i-could-fly loved Arnett...they just loved their hires more, and it had absolutely nothing to do with Arnett?

I know, I know...its hard to think of something different than your own narrative, running like a projector inside your head; but...what if???...just maybe???

I have a request from Volnation. A plea really. My youngest Granddaughter, just over a month old, has been diagnosed with a Congenital Heart Defect (Tetralogy of Fallot) and will have open heart surgery this week. Any prayers that you could send (or positive thoughts if you don't believe in prayer) would be greatly appreciated. Just know, I wouldn't ask anything for myself, ever. But, I'll ask anything of anyone for one of my family. Thank you in advance.
Prayers sent.

He didn’t coach with him. Not buying that at all
I didn't say he did. Just that there may be some familiarity and recommendations from trusted sources that Sark would still know at Washington. Which is why I said Washington ties. Seems like a lot of teams are also scared off by his 1.7 mil buyout as a DC. Texas just had to spend a ton to buy out Herman. LSU spent 4 mil to buy out Bo Pellini. There's likely a lot of factors involved and not just that nobody wanted him. Clearly a lot of teams were interested.

Is he telling any of those refs to please get that mean girl to quit picking on me?
If an ignorant fan was belligerently yelling at you, would you not intervene as well? People act like they can say whatever they want to these athletes with 0 repercussions. It's one thing to yell, "airball!". It's another to continue to yell at a man like Lebron knowing he can't retaliate.

Hopefully it's a true ncaa game and not a bunch of generic teams. The title worries me

To make the game happen, EA Sports partnered with collegiate licensing company CLC to make sure they had the FBS schools, traditions, uniforms and playbooks -- among other things -- ready to go for the game. Over 100 teams will be in the game.

Reactions: Stark_Vol
Thiught
I have a request from Volnation. A plea really. My youngest Granddaughter, just over a month old, has been diagnosed with a Congenital Heart Defect (Tetralogy of Fallot) and will have open heart surgery this week. Any prayers that you could send (or positive thoughts if you don't believe in prayer) would be greatly appreciated. Just know, I wouldn't ask anything for myself, ever. But, I'll ask anything of anyone for one of my family. Thank you in advance.
Thoughts and prayers to you and yours

I didn't say he did. Just that there may be some familiarity and recommendations from trusted sources that Sark would still know at Washington. Which is why I said Washington ties. Seems like a lot of teams are also scared off by his 1.7 mil buyout as a DC. Texas just had to spend a ton to buy out Herman. LSU spent 4 mil to buy out Bo Pellini. There's likely a lot of factors involved and not just that nobody wanted him. Clearly a lot of teams were interested.

I am sure he was more comfortable with him
And his scheme. That’s exactly the point I am making

You keep bringing up Texas and LSU as cons to Arnett. What if???...just maybe???...and, I know this is hard for some VolNation posters to do most of the time, because they think they ALWAYS know what's going on, and can read coaches and players minds; but...what if???...just maybe???...Texas and LSU absolutely, i-feel-so-good-i-could-fly loved Arnett...they just loved their hires more, and it had absolutely nothing to do with Arnett?

I know, I know...its hard to think of something different than your own narrative, running like a projector inside your head; but...what if???...just maybe???

get off your high horse. I have an opinion just like others here

and I’ll be the first to tell you that I wanted a defensive coach when Pruitt was hired, I didn’t like the hire of Barnes, I didn’t like the spread, and I have always hated uptempo offensives. I loved power running games in the I formation and hated big 12 styles

and yea all those things I was wrong about and I just as easily could be wrong about Armett.

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back