'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Let’s just be happy that I think he ends up here.
That's fine. Sorry if I wasn't clear with my question. I was meaning, do you think Simpson makes a decision in the spring, summer, or the fall. I wasn't meaning to imply that I was asking when is he committing to Tennessee. Sorry again if it came out that way.

"I feel like I'm very open now with the firing of coach Pruitt," Simpson said. "We had such a good relationship that I always thought I would play for him one day."

This confirms that he's just looking for a reason to come to Tennessee and was all but set to do it, already, before Skoal Can was fired. It would seem that Heupel needs only to prioritize him and show him some hope.

The player you are referring to is Arch Manning
Watch out for Texas there...
Arch has his own personality.

Simpson can absolutely make the same type of impact. I don't believe we get both. If we get one then thats huge. Can't forget about Horn either...

That's fine. Sorry if I wasn't clear with my question. I was meaning, do you think Simpson makes a decision in the spring, summer, or the fall. I wasn't meaning to imply that I was asking when is he committing to Tennessee. Sorry again if it came out that way.

Summer IMO. Maybe fall.

VN Store

Back