Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys and gals, my fellow Vol Faithful, I know some aren’t too thrilled about this hire. I get it, I truly do, but now is not the time to be negative. We are all one big, disorganized, ORANGE bleeding family that stretches across the GLOBE. We need to all be here for JH.

I truly believe that he can do great things here. He is a innovative, offensive mind that I don’t think we have had here since Cut, maybe Lane but that was short lived.

JH has developed some really good QBs and other offensive players and has put several in the league.

I think if we give him a chance and hopefully he puts together a great staff, who knows what he can do. Either way, he’s OUR coach. Period.

So please, get behind him and our boys, cause we need all of you.

Good days are coming VOL FAMILY.
I have heard that for the last 4 years. Today is a day to let all our frustrations out and say what we want about the hire. We can start the “getting behind the team BS motto” at a later date.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I think Roman at DE and Moseph at OLB. That’s how i would personally go about them.

Baron, Harrison, big Kat, and crouch are a pretty good start at DE for a 4-2-5. Banks/Joseph could be your hybrid DE/OLB to be able to mix up your looks In like a dime situation.
I don't think Big Kat is coming here anymore lol

I think Roman at DE and Moseph at OLB. That’s how i would personally go about them.

Baron, Harrison, big Kat, and crouch are a pretty good start at DE for a 4-2-5. Banks/Joseph could be your hybrid DE/OLB to be able to mix up your looks In like a dime situation.
I thought Big Kat's going to OU.

Reactions: yourstruly23
Most of not only Heupel's but also Frost's successes as coaches has to do with McKenzie Milton. Those guys' records with Milton is awesome; without him it is kind of pedestrian.

Bailey or Salter turning into a star (not just a good player, but a star) I think is a requirement for Heupel to be successful here.
Great QB play would have made Pruitt a star. No one can win without a strong QB

big cat never came

Crouch is gone to

I have no idea how the names above will pan out because of the coaching malpractice last year at just about every position group we had on the team.

Defense is gonna need some serious addressing. Especially losing Henry T. I know there are rumors he might return, but not sure we can plan on that. With BT turning pro, and Toot and Crouch in the portal, ILB and CB needs to be addressed. Defense could easily cost us some games next year.
Crouch is on campus and taking selfie’s with his teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back