Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. I like this hire better than any since Fulmer except maybe Kiffin. I liked his coaches he made me nervous at times. We desperately needed a good offensive coach to get us through this situation. The two favorites were not happening. Hoping he can win 7 in his first year like Kiffin.
agree with the offense. that's where buck stops.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
unless i post it..............
source.gif
1611783836422.gif

Cmon goose hop on with me for a year. I’m giving him this year. If he takes us to a bowl game year 1 (Gooooooood chance with that schedule) then he is better then any coaches we have had since Fulmer.

We aren’t rebuilding like we have been. Yes I know we have heard that tune before but We have talent, just hasn’t been played. Pruitt continued to play JG over our better QB’s but what we didn’t notice, he did the same all over the field, JG was just the biggest one that overshadowed the rest.
I want to believe I really do. Just go check out the UCF 247 message boards. They are happy...

We always say "a good QB" makes up for a lot. Well this guy has a proven record of developing them. Even if we have a lack of talent and depth the next couple years, if he gets one of Bailey, Salter or Hooker ready to play to their potential, who knows. We could have a surprise 8 win season
tenor.gif

I don't think we do.

We win 5:

3 OOC
Vandy
SC

We lose 7:

OM
AL
GA
FL
PITT
MO
KY
I know you’re upset. Heupel wasn’t who we wanted but he’s a much better HC than the last few coaches we’ve had. No reason he can’t beat Pitt, Mizzou and UK this fall. Those aren’t automatic losses. And he’s already beaten Kiffin a couple times, that’s a toss up game as well.

I want to believe I really do. Just go check out the UCF 247 message boards. They are happy...
Texas was happy to get rid of Barnes. I don’t want to explain everything, cause I’m stoned. Just join me man, I was on the fence, and I’m the biggest hard head on this board.

Not letting the train leave without my homie goose

Texas was happy to get rid of Barnes. I don’t want to explain everything, cause I’m stoned. Just join me man, I was on the fence, and I’m the biggest hard head on this board.

Not letting the train leave without my homie goose
Texas Basketball is finally clicking under Smart. We might have to stop using that as an example soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back