Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t figure out the fascination with this dude on twitter. He’s bitched and moaned for months now, he’s 23 and only been a fan for about 10 years and yet he acts like he knows everything about the program.
The louder you are on twitter, the more popular you become...its really a clown show and embarrassing

Im a little confused by this, it isn't Tee and Jay's fault, but if the new HC doesn't want them he shouldn't be forced to keep them. As far as HC ive tried to carry the torch for Tee but he really isn't ready for a big job and Graham isn't either. Im sorry but I don't think either one have anything to complain about. They've been given chances it just hasn't worked.

I never said Tee or Jay should've been HC. Nor have I referenced them complaining, though they might be. Why shouldn't they complain if they feel like it? Everybody else does, and they've actually had skin in the game.

I know its not likely, but getting UF after Bama and playing UGA late are both good as well. I don't expect to beat either but maybe we can put up points.
Im not worried about the offense lets see what we have on defense.
Yeah it just depends man. I don't know what Fl will be without Trask. Maybe there's a big drop off? Idk. If we can score points in year 1 we have a chance against anyone

Am I disappointed we didn't get a bigger name hire? Of course. But I understand the reality of why, and accept that our new AD did what he thought was best for the future of the program.
JH is now our head coach. DW is our AD. We have cleaned house. We now have a fresh start with a new AD and new HC. If you are a Vol fan, you will support them until the results give you reason to do otherwise. See what the staff looks like; how the players respond; what the on field product looks like; what the results are; etc., before passing judgment. Be a fountain, not a drain.
So in that respect, I urge all Vol fans to get behind this new administration and coaching staff. They deserve No Less.
Give them a chance to succeed. Support by the fanbase will give them their best chance at success. Positivity breeds positivity. The Vol family has gone through so much the last decade and a half. But in the end, as Vol Fans, as Family, we all have to put the past behind us and reach for the future, as a Family. This new coach and his AD are 0-0.

IS there anyone out there, in their right mind, that doesnt think we have upgraded ourselves significantly at both the AD and HC positions with these hires?
NO. So lets band together as a Vol Family and support these new leaders, as Volunteers, giving our all for Tennessee.......Win EM ALL.

Now I will step down off my high horse/soapbox and attempt to put my money where my mouth is.............Go Big Orange!!!!! Turn the Page, or better yet, close that old book of Misery, and open the new book of Hope......
Climb that damned Mountain........

Yeah it just depends man. I don't know what Fl will be without Trask. Maybe there's a big drop off? Idk. If we can score points in year 1 we have a chance against anyone
This isn't a knock on you specifically, but every year we think there will be a big drop off with Florida and there rarely is haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back