Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I do.
I don't hate Tee but I do think anyone involved with the previous staff needs to go. This place needs a fresh start and that should move forward with out anyone from the old establishment here.

Tee wasn't qualified for this job in 17 when he got pissed about it and he's not qualified now. Has nothing to do with race, I wanted Franklin here and was ready to welcome Strong with open arms. There's a reason he never recovered from his time at SC and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Stop this BS

I'll tell you what...

After we come out and beat Bowling Green by 4+ TDs...

Pitt by 17+...

Bailey looking like a heisman candidate...

Florida coming off a loss vs Bama while were recovering and learning on Bye...

Week 4 we're all going to be ready to kick that Gator ass!
We will beat BGSU. but not Pitt and definitely not Florida

Reactions: Power T-Rev
I'll take the realistic approach. Is Josh the best coach in the country or one of the best? Of course not. Is he the best we can get given the circumstances? Very probable. For me, that means we better get strong assistant coaches and then get a little lucky that this all works out. We desperately need stability here and count me in as a supporter. I'm heartened by the positive information about White to provide Josh the best opportunity. As for his somewhat joking comment about negative fans? I loved it.

HC - Heupel

OC/QB - Lebby
RB - Jay Graham
WR - O
TE - Golesh
OL - Elarbee

DC/LB - Odom
DL - Garner
DB - Martinez

That would be siiiiickkkkkk
Lebby may be in play for UCF. Either way doubt he leaves ole miss unless it’s for a HC gig. Kiff seems like an awesome boss. Like he’s such a wild card I can’t imagine he is incredibly demanding of his staff like other more rigid coaches

I'll tell you what...

After we come out and beat Bowling Green by 4+ TDs...

Pitt by 17+...

Bailey looking like a heisman candidate...

Florida coming off a loss vs Bama while were recovering and learning on Bye...

Week 4 we're all going to be ready to kick that Gator ass!
Wonder what them gators will look like without Trask or Pitts...

Reactions: VOLED
You cannot under any circumstances blame the fans for negativity if you're a newly minted AD taking over a program with 5 coaches in 11 years and a cloud of sanctions.

It's just never that easy. It's so funny when fans complain about coaches and/or administration not being honest (already had one about Heupal being the only pick) and then, when they are finally honest, people don't like the answer. I get what you are saying, but what I have just stated is totally true. People just don't like the message, so they get mad.

Very complicated.

He's never felt the love from the fanbase that he thinks he deserves - and I think he's right to a degree.
Does he think he deserves Peyton Manning-type love from our fans?

Tee knows that the love Peyton gets from Vol fans is more because of his NFL career, not to even mention that his college career was more impressive, right?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Lebby may be in play for UCF. Either way doubt he leaves ole miss unless it’s for a HC gig. Kiff seems like an awesome boss. Like he’s such a wild card I can’t imagine he is incredibly demanding of his staff like other more rigid coaches
Calls the plays and gets the credit.

Does he think he deserves Peyton Manning-type love from our fans?

Tee knows that the love Peyton gets from Vol fans is more because of his NFL career, not to even mention that his college career was more impressive, right?
Plus the $1 mil dollar donations and annual locker room meet and greets.

Welp. About 90% of non Tennessee media and sports forums like reddit are absolutely bashing the hire and are laughing at us again. Didn't realise how much UCF fans HATE this guy. I mean seriously go check it out.

Very likely we are going to be back here in 4 years. I'm not happy about it. But it is what it is. We are probably cellar dwellers for another decade.
Media and fans are the absolute two worse indicators of future success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back