Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think he will be able to recruit in the SEC and pull in big names like 4 and 5* recruits

@Bassmaster_Vol @Ron Swanson
I don't know. If he wants to win, he better. I think for the most part TN recruits itself. I think we can recruit top 15 just because we're Tennessee. But I think he needs to get a top notch staff to help him recruit. head coaches don't do much recruiting anyway, it's the staff. And if he overachieves this fall, the offense takes off in year 1, recruiting will get much easier.

You're right they could only go down, but the concern there is the trajectory. They have consistently regressed since the 13-0 year. It'd be nice if the program had throttled back a bit from 13-0, but had remained there. They've consistently slipped.

Cincinnati and Memphis also got better. I would throw the 6-4 record this year out a bit. Last year, he lost 3 games by a total of 8 points. I think we will be much more competitive even in losses.

JH will have great press conference and talk about him plan to lead us back to the great program we are and how he plans to bring his great offense to Knox. AV will come on here and say trust DW and give JH a chance and half yall will talk yourself into 7-5 year one
And just like that y’all are on the Huepel train. Didn’t even take AV to get y’all there

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back