Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol not even gonna give the guy a chance huh
I suppose I really shouldn't judge the guy but we keep getting the same type hires. I always just read and never post my opinion but it was stated that we hires a bad ass AD. I think Phil could have made an equal hire and he sure wasn't a bad ass AD

I suppose I really shouldn't judge the guy but we keep getting the same type hires. I always just read and never post my opinion but it was stated that we hires a bad ass AD. I think Phil could have made an equal hire and he sure wasn't a bad ass AD

DW basically told us nobody wanted the job without coming out and saying it. “Talked to a ton of candidates” aka “nobody wanted to be here”.

They didn’t say no bc of the new AD....

You want the new coach to help you grow thicker skin?
No but he shouldn’t be allowed to call fans outsiders either.I do know it’s their team but players come and go and fans stay.Do you think it college football would be what it is without us?Universities make millions of dollars from tv revenue and that sure ain’t gonna happen if there are no fans watching the games.Maybe he could just get a bunch of his buddies together and go play in a cow pasture somewhere because I assure you without those “outsiders “ he wouldn’t have a nice place like he has to be playing while getting a free education to boot.

Jesus. Some of you guys are off the rails. This fan base really is messed up.

Heupel isn’t the coach I expected but he’s our coach now. There’s a lot to like about him. He’s got my full support.

White is getting a lot of flack for saying Heupel was the #1 candidate. What do you want him to say? Everybody he talked to turned him down? That nobody wants this job? Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back