Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether anyone wants to admit it these are true words right here.

If Heupel had only taken this job several years ago, and then left after one year in the cover of darkness, and went on to have a mediocre career as a HC while flirting with us on twitter then TN fans would love him.

Needed this. Let’s ride.
Right fcuking on. Dude is going to score points, and thats what the college game is all about these days. And, if the rumor is true about Steele staying. Could be something, maybe.

I feel this way, and say all that...keep in mind I was bought into Pruitt from day one; but, was ready to burn the world whenever Dooley and Butch were hired. So, still 2 and 1 over the last three...we'll see with Heupel.

If the only thing he does different than last year is average 10 more points per game, we win 7 games. Not being able to score really killed us. It allowed our opponents to dig in and it wore out our defense. We all know that you can no longer win with just a good defense. Scoring points makes the opposing coaches have to take more risks which allows defenses to force more turnovers.

Nothing happens in. a vacuum and if were 10 ppg better last year, Pruitt would still have his job.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Anybody know specifics on him going from OU Co-OC to Utah State OC/AHC?.... lincoln riley stepped in at OC after he left.

Also, he leaves Mizzou, and Dooley steps in, and Drew Lock breaks SEC records........

EDIT: my bad, Drew broke records under Heupel, regressed under Dooley. LET'S RIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back