Important reminder on Coach Heupel's first day

IF he doesn't, then you insist that he will, when you've got no standing or evidence that he'll have success.

It's much more likely that he will fail, per history.

This is Coach Heupel's first day on Rocky Top. You may like the decision, you may not, but remember this:
Do your part in making us not look like a backwoods clown show.
Don't tweet players, coaches, administrators.
Don't paint rocks.
Behave like a functional adult.
At the end of the day, it's football. College football.
If Heupel hasn't improved this program in 3 years, then you have every right to complain or act like a baby or whatever. He will improve this program.
Are you saying he's going to improve our program? I agree lets not act like 2 year olds, lets get out and support him, heck somebody paint a welcome to rocky top on the rock!

How is that, please be specific.

It’s not public knowledge the list of people who were offered the job and said “no”. We have some rumors, but don’t know.

Last time, we knew specifically who was offered and said no.

This time no one knew squat.

The AD wasn’t fired during the search either. So, there’s that

I’m more angry at the previous admins and coaches than I am the current one over this. They are the reason we are witnessing this caricature now known as Tennessee football

It's okay, bro. Just keep working at it. You'll get there and bring more VFLs with you.

denial > anger > bargaining > depression > acceptance

There's nothing lost by enjoying the day and re-embracing hope.

This is Coach Heupel's first day on Rocky Top. You may like the decision, you may not, but remember this:
Don't paint rocks.
If Heupel hasn't improved this program in 3 years, then you have every right to complain or act like a baby or whatever. He will improve this program.

Thankyou..We already have a few fans that do that and make us all look bad. I hope some don't do stupid ish and give people a reason to talk about Vol fans. Hell I'm embarrassed by some of our fans, it's beyond ridiculous. I say give the man a chance!

Don't paint rocks.
Oops. 1 out of 4 ain't bad.

You mean past administration. Currently, the 5 year old adult fans are making this a backwoods clown show. Players are tweeting that they are fully on board and supporting this hire. "Fans" are the ones that are spewing bs all over the internet. Just act like an adult, this is going to work out.

Dooley was going to work out.

Butch was going to work out.

Pruitt was going to work out.

We recycle this same garbage philosophy every three years until they get run out of town for doing a piss poor job.

Reactions: GSD82
It’s not public knowledge the list of people who were offered the job and said “no”. We have some rumors, but don’t know.

Last time, we knew specifically who was offered and said no.

This time no one knew squat.

The AD wasn’t fired during the search either. So, there’s that
We know Franklin and Matt C turned us down and obviously Elliot. Did you sleep through the last few days?

Don't paint rocks.
This program, including White are the ones making it look like a clown show. Everyone who disapproves needs to let their voices be heard. And more importantly anyone who disapproves of this S show should not go to games

Dooley was going to work out.

Butch was going to work out.

Pruitt was going to work out.

We recycle this same garbage philosophy every three years until they get run out of town for doing a piss poor job.
Did you seriously believe that Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt were going to work out 100 percent? You're crazy if you did. I'm all in on Heupel. Like I had said before, get on board or get off.

Reactions: Ratvol
Don't paint rocks.

I will tell you right now, this measured response won't happen.

Don't paint rocks.
Wasn't my first choice and wasn't my last choice. Truth is no matter who we hire there are always risks. May make us a big time coach,may be a flop but I will support him to the results are in. Cant wait for the orange and white game. I would suggest keeping Steele as defensive coordinator because of the recruiting ability and working knowledge of the sec.

Of course it won't. Too many people that consider themselves "adults" will keep running around like a bunch of little bitches pitching fits.

You are correct. We have become a binary group, perpetual outrage machine and bleating sheep. That is the best way I can describe our fanbase. It's honestly as bad as national politics.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE

VN Store

Back